🥇First positions in the Royal Championship? Share your screenshot and collect your badge!

Royal Championship - What do you think?

Comments

• tinytara1970
    tinytara1970 Posts: 247 Level 3

There was an error rendering this rich post.

• tinytara1970
    edited May 2021

OK, so, my comment looks ridiculous now as it deleted everything I wrote because I quoted @NamTruong2001, LOL!!! But, was saying ...

Yes, I have seen those symbols next to my avatar when playing in the RC. I have no idea what they mean though! I just assumed it was related to what level we are on, how many times we had won or our current winning streak in the RC. I know I have seen the first three, maybe up to the first five symbols next to my avatar. But, pretty sure I've never seen the last colorful, so-called "Peacocks" next to my player. TBH, I still have no clue what these symbols mean or signify, LOL!!! 🤷‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• tinytara1970

Hi @CassD

I didn't realize getting access to the RC was dependant upon how long we were playing. So, you do not have the arena in the corner of your screen? Or, a bar showing "tickets" available next to your lives bar? Looks like this on main screen:

Then, once you go into the arena, you start with 5 tickets to play 5 rounds and tickets recharge like our lives do. Wish they'd recharge faster, LOL! Once you're in there, it looks like this:

Good luck when you do see/get the RC! I'll tell ya, I've been playing in it for a year or two and I find it quite addicting 🤯 Last summer, I spent so much money on 24hrs. Unlimited Lives, it's really rather pathetic, LOL! And, all just so I could come in 1st place 🤦‍♀️ I've gotten 1st place w/out having Unlimited Lives, but, it's harder. Especially now, with so many more people playing and they're not newbies anymore either. Meaning, they play as well as or better than me, LOL 😉

• aautz1
    aautz1 Posts: 1,578 Level 4

I usually get the yellow one

• CassD
    CassD Posts: 18,516 Level 5

Hi @tinytara1970

My screen says "Arena Closed", so I assumed I needed to get to a certain level before it changed.

• 95chata
    95chata Posts: 732 Level 3

There was an error rendering this rich post.

• 95chata
    95chata Posts: 732 Level 3

This is crazy.... why are we getting this notification when we try to reply to @NamTruong2001 ??🥴🥴

He asked a question and we are responding so what’s wrong with that? (I am feeling annoyed 😑)

Also, what does it mean the “👁 SPOILER WARNING” label in your post @NamTruong2001

• tinytara1970

@95chata

I think that's happening because his post was very long w/lots of graphics. The system can't handle posting all that??? Hmmm??? IDK, now that answer sounds wrong writing it out, LOL! After all, he was ABLE to post his comment in the first place, right? Who knows? Happened to me too though. The "Spoiler Warning" is hidden text. You can click on it and see it, if you want. Many mods./people use it when tagging a lot of people. This way, it doesn't make your post crazy long. And, it's also used to post answers to a challenge, when you don't want to give away your answers. There is a challenge going on right now where they suggest you use the "Spoiler Warning" box to post your answers.

• tinytara1970

@95chata

In this challenge here, the moderator put up a "Find the Differences" challenge and she encourages you to use the "Spoiler Warning" box to post your answers. She also explains how to get to and use the "Spoiler Warning" box, in case you were curious or wanted to participate. Of course, you can click the other player's boxes and see everyone's answers, but really, what fun would it be then? To me, that's cheating and would take the challenge out of it. Plus, if you do win and you had looked at everyone else's answers to win, the win doesn't feel as good as it would have if you had just done the work by yourself, right??? Just MHO 🤓

https://community.king.com/en/blog/discussion/336670/%EF%B8%8F-win-gold-bars-%EF%B8%8F-find-the-differences/p1

• Allouna76
    Allouna76 Posts: 190 Level 3

Hi @NamTruong2001

@NikolaosProdromidis

I think my badge is the gold one now

Right woohooooooo!!!!!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?