🔥 Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

🎈 Local Jellies - Quick Question for you 🎈

Lady_Sarina
Lady_Sarina Posts: 5,617 Level 5

Hi Jelly Family 😃

Just wondering what games you guys actually play within the Communities?🤔

Do you play the Main Jelly Board and RC, or just one or the other?

What other King games do you play?

Personally, I like the Main Board and RC.😆

I also play Friends, Farm Heroes, Pyramid Solitaire and sometimes Soda 😃

Comments

• tinytara1970
    tinytara1970 Posts: 247 Level 3

Hello @Lady_Sarina!

I play the main board in Jelly and the RC. I mostly play; CC Friends, CC Soda and Farm Heroes Super Saga. I gave up on FHS a while ago when I got stuck on a level. Same with the original CC, got stuck on level 529 and never went back. Until recently, I just started playing Candy Crush Saga again two days ago. Am planning on trying out Crash on the Run soon, haven't gotten around to it yet. {Another game I love is Juice Jam, but, I don't think that is a King game. I'll have to check, but, pretty sure it's not.} I think that is all the King games I am playing, oh wait, tried AlphaBetty, but, wasn't crazy about it. Oh and last, King closed one of my all time favorite games ever. I used to play Shuffle Cats daily, but, they shut it down, was so sad 😥 LOL, but, I do really miss that one!!!

• grffxprs
    grffxprs Posts: 167 Level 3

I play both the main jelly board and the rc. I'm currently waiting on the last level for the new levels to come out. Also play candy crush saga but am not very happy with them. You get lots more free boosters from candy crush jelly then you do candy crush saga. Then they take away things in the game you like to supposedly add new better things butttttt. I play candy crush soda also but not near as much as the other 2.

• Andres-2
    Andres-2 Posts: 4,326 Level 5
    edited May 2021

@Lady_Sarina

I play the main board and rarely the RC

I also play CC, CS and CF

Also for tagging jelly players.

To know what games they play

• Lady_Sarina
    Lady_Sarina Posts: 5,617 Level 5

@Andres-2

Not tagging time yet ;0)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?