🔥 Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

👪️ Get ready for a secret mission...with your buddies!

Comments

• NamTruong2001
    NamTruong2001 Posts: 4,221 Level 5

@Spinnifix I think "Give up now" screen should be popped up, at least we can have a change to change our mind. :)

• Anazxo
    Anazxo Posts: 3 Newbie

How do we get this feature? I am so down!!

• Lady_Sarina
    Lady_Sarina Posts: 5,617 Level 5

Hi @Anazxo

It was being rolled out slowly.

Some have it and some don't have it yet :0)

Be sure to come back and let us know what you think when it appears in your game :0)

• NamTruong2001
    NamTruong2001 Posts: 4,221 Level 5

It will never appear so don't expect that @Anazxo

• beckerfix
    beckerfix Posts: 5 Level 2

Please add me to this new challenge! I tried to switch teams and suddenly it disappeared! And I was really enjoying it. Thanks so much

• BMummert46176
    BMummert46176 Posts: 64 Level 2

I haven't seen it as well. Any clues how to get it?

Thanks

Beth 🙈😷🧩🥀

Oh yeah I'm doing great today!

🙉🙈

🙊

• beckerfix
    beckerfix Posts: 5 Level 2

I would love to play this new feature!!!

• Fishyfun
    Fishyfun Posts: 2 Pro Player 👑

I also have this new team feature. It’s pretty cool when someone shows up and gives you things to help get you through the level.

• shafer223
    shafer223 Posts: 265 Pro Player 👑

The only thing I have seen that even comes close to being on a team

• tinytara1970
    tinytara1970 Posts: 247 Level 3

Hi @Elsa! Maybe you've gotten the new teams feature already, so this information is moot, at this point, LOL! But, I believe it's a test, being rolled out slowly to some players. Seems like some of us have it and some of us do not. I've had it for a week or two now and LOVE it! My team was chosen randomly, but, you do have the option of changing teams. Not sure if you can customize a team, just know you can change teams, if you want. But, I've read from a few people here that after they tried to change teams, the feature disappeared completely. So, be careful, if you do feel the need to change teams, the feature might not come back after the change. Luckily, for me, I have a good team and we've opened many many reward chests, which I embrace, of course, LOL! The reward chests contain some great boosters and usually about 4 gold bars. The first reward chest contained 5 gold bars, but, have been giving out 4 gold bars since that first chest. So far, I've been the guide, where I was able to give my teammates 3 extra moves. There is a crafter, who can give out a pink lollipop. There is a healer, who gives out 15 minutes of unlimited lives. There is a cook, who gives out color bombs. Right now, I'm the banker, which gives me the power of giving my teammates 3 gold bars. Someone left our team recently and our new teammate has the power of "smith," which gives out some yellow wrapped lollipops. The reward chests are usually the same and look like this:

• I forgot to take a picture of my reward chest, so, I borrowed this image from @headoperations (Thank you!)
    • You win 2 color bomb lollipops, 2 coloring candies, 1 striped lolly, 1 wrapped lolly, 4 gold bars and 2 fish.

Hope that helps you, but, really hoping you've gotten the teams feature by now 😎

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?