πŸ₯‡First positions in the Royal Championship? Share your screenshot and collect your badge!

How does one acquire the ability to make more than the two moves for each round?

MommaSweed
MommaSweed Posts: 15 Pro Player 👑

I keep seeing opponents making three or 4 moves in a round. Very frustrating

Best Answer

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    Nikolaos_Prodromidis Posts: 5,521 Level 5
    edited May 2021 Answer βœ“

I am going to explain a little!

Sometimes, when it comes our turn or our opponent's turn, some candies move by themselves, due to changes on the board, done by the previous player!

So we have 1 move!

If player has both boosters loaded we have other 2 moves!

Finally we have the 2 normal moves, so we have 5 at total, but, .........there is always a "but"!! 😁

Some booster or both maybe have been filled in the meanwhile, so it is possible to have other 2 moves!

The last scenario is possible practically only on certain arenas, where we can have much candiedropping!

These arenas are: mostly 12 and 15 and less 10 and 11.

Answers

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    edited May 2021 Answer βœ“

I am going to explain a little!

Sometimes, when it comes our turn or our opponent's turn, some candies move by themselves, due to changes on the board, done by the previous player!

So we have 1 move!

If player has both boosters loaded we have other 2 moves!

Finally we have the 2 normal moves, so we have 5 at total, but, .........there is always a "but"!! 😁

Some booster or both maybe have been filled in the meanwhile, so it is possible to have other 2 moves!

The last scenario is possible practically only on certain arenas, where we can have much candiedropping!

These arenas are: mostly 12 and 15 and less 10 and 11.

• MommaSweed

Yes and again "but" comes up..Do you mean arenas by 12,15 and less 10,11? If so where may I find the "Rule Book" and "Guide" for playing. I'm not real good at frustration caused by my ignorance. I'm a firm believer in edumacation to get to my best play performance. Thank you for answering my question.

• Lady_Sarina
    Lady_Sarina Posts: 5,617 Level 5

Hi @MommaSweed

Yes we are looking into something like that guide atm ;0)

In the meantime though, I would suggest reading this discussion here, starting at page 1.

It was set up by our Jelly Brother @NikolaosProdromidis and is really, really helpful. (just skip the off-topic comments ;0))

• cheers2u
    cheers2u Posts: 96 Level 2

I play most days ... except Monday ... perhaps it’s just me... I don’t experience this

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis

On Mondays R.C. is closed

• MommaSweed

Thanks so much @NikolaosProdromidis and@Lady_Sarina for your time and efforts to help us newbies along. The thread suggested is the bomb and answered so many of my unasked questions. Hopefully for future players it will be right up there with how to progress in levels of community. On a quick side, the face icons really need the roll your eyes, so wanted it yesterday or maybe a IQ finger....ooops didn't mean to offend but the opponent was making me feel they were 14yo I still won!

• Lady_Sarina
    Lady_Sarina Posts: 5,617 Level 5

Hi @MommaSweed

You're welcome :0)

There's a quick links page here to help with levelling up in the Community Rewards Program :0)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?