🥇First positions in the Royal Championship? Share your screenshot and collect your badge!

Royal Championship - What do you think?

Comments

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    Nikolaos_Prodromidis Posts: 5,521 Level 5
    edited May 2021

In my point of view, I came from the top, where I was the last two days, thanks mainly to arena 10 and secondary to 2 & 4, to the bottom, boring on 11 & 14! 🤭🤭🤭

Thankfully, we have arena 5 on current event, but it is half the fun on it, because we don't know when we play on 5, to get a striped or a wrapped hammer and have full fun!! 😎😎

I think that I'm going out today for landscape photography!!! 📷

• Ace94
    Ace94 Posts: 26 Level 2

for kind observation of @Lady_Sarina , @LadyRaffie and the community.

please consider 1 game out of 3 consecutive games to be purely skill oriented. When special candies are showered constantly on the opponent at the brink of reaching the end of a streak or a treasure , you lose interest in the championship all together. (THE PATTERN IS EVIDENT)

some recent examples of the unfair royal championship:

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis

@Ace94

I agree, and there are more and more examples like these!

I don't think that this is gonna change!

The only we all wait and hope is if one day they throw out the "streak"!

This would be great! 🙂

• 95chata
    95chata Posts: 732 Level 3

Wow! I know what you are saying and I agree with you

It really doesn’t make any sense to me that they have time to implement lights effects in the jelly map game and in the RC to “look really cool” but they don’t have time to fix these issues? 🤦🏻‍♀️ We are very frustrated about the way the Studio is favoring the green opponents with the bots 🤖 and cascades of powerful candies falling from the sky and in their side. I thought the app was supposed to be fun mostly and not give us so many frustrations. When things like these happens it’s not because we don’t use good skills to play but because we are always in disadvantage from the Studio.

I hope they reply to you and give you better answers.

• alsto40
    alsto40 Posts: 455 Level 3

It’s funny I used to be so addicted to this game. Even with all scamming & cheating. I quit cold Turkey and never looked back. I suggest to take a break and you will see how much happier you are not being mad playing a game that should be for joy and entrainment.

• NamTruong2001
    NamTruong2001 Posts: 4,212 Level 5

This is a tip for someone who use double power-ups: When 2 power-ups are activated, use 1 in 2 (don't use both, because it will be charged very slowly). Then, use special candies to recharge it again.

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis

New event started! Arena 14 does a bad job for me, advancing my opponents with colorbombs, or my colorbombs popup in the middle and my opponent plays them! Please do something about this! 😡

• Heidstar
    Heidstar Posts: 58 Level 2

Can you please make the game fun again? This used to be a game of SKILL and chance. Now it is already pre determined who will win and it is obvious most matches on the first move who will win. Having your opponent win on their first turn is not fun, it’s not even a game. The same goes for winning on your first turn, I may as well just be playing a single player game.

The game has deteriorated so much the last few months, RC used to be my favourite game and I would even part with $$ to play it more. These days I play 2-3 matches and leave because, win or lose, there is no CHALLENGE anymore. Perhaps you should rename the game to RB (Royal Boring).

Thousands of players have provided feedback along the same lines yet the game gets worse instead of better. What is the point of asking for feedback when the only outcome is upgrades designed for developer profit rather than customer satisfaction?

I really miss the game I fell in love with, although my bank balance is bigger now as I no longer pay for extra tickets, I often don’t even get through the five as it’s just no longer an enjoyable game and there are so many more games out there that are actually fun and entertaining.

Definitely get rid of the laughing emoji, I know this has been requested thousands of times and, like most other constructive feedback, these requests are ignored.

Please, PLEASE, PLEASE, start listening to players feedback.

• lautje72
    lautje72 Posts: 150 Level 2

I agree, 100 %. Please listen to the players and take action because of al the negative feedback!!!!!. Do not spend time on making the game "beautyfull"....( the brightning lollys are not nice😝), and stop throwing with boosters out of the blue......just make it fair again.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?