πŸ₯‡First positions in the Royal Championship? Share your screenshot and collect your badge!

That's how I became a ....."bot"!! πŸ˜πŸ™ƒ γ€ŠEpisode I》+ known "bots" πŸ€–πŸ˜»πŸ₯³πŸ˜†

Comments

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    Nikolaos_Prodromidis Posts: 5,521 Level 5

I also played against the known "ghost" Ramona!

Of course I lost!! πŸ˜„πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸŽƒπŸ€–πŸ€–πŸ˜œ

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    edited May 2021

Hi again! You have to take care, if you play against these two "bots"

1. The well known "bot" "Mahamadou"

2. The "new", unknown but very aggressive "bot"

"Loanna"

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    edited May 2021

Some interesting detail: A good indication that your opponent is a potential "bot", is if he/she/it is on the first (brown) level!

If so, prepare to loose!!! 😁😎

Of course we can find "bots" on other levels, but normally not over the 3rd "star" level! (It is the 1st level of 5-streak)

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis

The known "bot" "Oier" strikes back!!

Does not give you any chance to react!! πŸ€–

• Allouna76
    Allouna76 Posts: 190 Level 3

@NikolaosProdromidis

ah you make me really laugh! Thank you πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

I tried to play today with Allouna account maybe 3 hours after the RC started, first match was with β€œmohamadou” and for sure I lost any way at 3rd streak, a face photo (maybe Asian) very aggressive with no name let me loose in 3 moves knowing that in my score was 48 and his score was 27... so I quiet...

I tried again after 1 hour and below the result!

Can you imagine! I think we are black listed from the studio or maybe me only !!!

my niece is using my account Eliana and for sure 24h tickets, from the time the arena started for continuous 3 hours she could not pass the streak of 3, she play first and second streak and on the 3rd streak she loose from no where!!!

so she sign out and start as new pot β€œlike you” 😊 from level 1, and now she is on stardust badge with 12 streaks, so maybe its better to play as a bot or as new player...

WE ARE BLACK LISTED WOOHOO

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis

Hi @Allouna76

You were away for a while! I suppose this was good for you and all of us have to make a break from time to time, for our psychological balance!! πŸ™‚

As long as you were away, I managed to reach peacock level (with unlimited) and now I decided to play without stress, a few matches, just to have a nice time, nothing more!

I hope that your niece will manage to reach peacock today! .....if she will not meet any "bots"!!

About black list, I have to say that there is not a black list, but a list of players who "buy" and so they send the "bots' against us, to loose and pay! 😁

Have a nice Sunday!!

• Nadia1770
    Nadia1770 Posts: 851 Level 5

Hi!

Crazy bots "marie"!

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis

Hi!

Something strange is happening lately, most of the "known bots" are disappeared!

This is maybe coz I put them "in front" here!

😁😁😁😁😁😁😁

The fact is that some other, new bots appeared!

We are going to find out what's going on with them!! πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜‰

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis

Played against the known bot "Oona"!

It is a great cager!!!

You have to take care! Also creates colorbombs with ease!!

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis

On last event I came first!

On my last match I won the known "bot" "Rodrigo"

😁😁😁😁😁

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?