๐Ÿฅ‡First positions in the Royal Championship? Share your screenshot and collect your badge!

Have they brought back the option to buy boosters and blockers?

NatalieG
NatalieG Posts: 628 Pro Player 👑

When I had the option to buy boosters and blockers, I really spent a lot of money buying gold bars to get them. I spent upwards to $60 buying gold bars just to purchase them. I have 10 cupcakes and 11 fishnet now. I had 10 fishnets but got an extra one when the studio was fixing a bug in the system and gave everyone a fishnet, that's how I have 11. So, has this option been restored, the buying of boosters and blockers? I haven't used those two since the option has been taken away, nor since you can no longer win them either anymore. Also if they give us that option to do so, will there be news of this in the Royal Championship Community?

ยซ134567

Comments

• Lady_Sarina
    Lady_Sarina Posts: 5,617 Level 5

Hi @NatalieG

I submitted your previous idea and it was received well when @Lola_Pop passed it on!! :0)

However, it may not be exactly the same and even small changes to a game take a bit of time to implement. Here is where we just need to be a bit patient, to allow for behind the scenes work with tech and coding and design teams to collaborate and work their magic :0)

Especially at this time in the world, where some places have covid restrictions and meetings may actually sometimes take place over zoom. They also may not take place every single day as there is a lot of topics to cover but schedules are tried to be kept, as with all businesses.

I have faith in The Studio's multiple teams though, so it will be exciting times ahead! Maybe we might be able to get an update next week, after the weekend?

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    Nikolaos_Prodromidis Posts: 5,521 Level 5

It is a good idea to bring back the option of buying boosters! .......or to make them available in a permanent way, as it was last year!! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‡

• cheers2u
    cheers2u Posts: 96 Level 2

I would definitely purchase them ๐Ÿฅณ

• NatalieG

@Lady_Sarina,

Thanks for getting back with me. I have been busy playing Royal Championship, I haven't checked the community page like I should. I will be patient and hope for the best regarding this. I understand there are a lot of moving parts to this game and I truly enjoy playing it. I miss it on Mondays and can't wait for Tuesday to get here. I've almost abandoned my other games, most of the time now I only play them on Mondays. Thanks for passing this on, now I'm back to Royal Championship play ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    edited May 2021

@NatalieG , did we play together today?

I 've noticed just now that you are already into "purple starburst" level! Excellent!!!

• NatalieG

Oh my goodness!! I don't think I have ever noticed people that I communicate with here on Royal and played a match with them. This is so cool! Now the important part, did I win the match?๐Ÿค” ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ I am going to keep my ๐Ÿ‘ on you! A fourteen game win streak!!! That's amazing and cool!! Ok, now explain to me about the purple starburst, actually explain all the levels and what's the highest. All I do is play the game and let the "falling candies" land where they may. Sometimes in my favor, sometimes not. Also, explain to me how we got on the same set of games. Like I said before, I have never incountered anyone from Royal Community that I recognized. I wonder did I not notice this because of just the name Nikolaos. Now tell me who win the match?

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis

I won, because this day I had a 18 win streak!

Tha situation works like this: from time to time some randomly selected players hit the "jackpot" and the algorithm advances them to have a long win streak, that varies!

Before this, my last win streak was more than 7 months ago!

That's it! ๐Ÿ˜„

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    edited June 2021

@NatalieG , you can have info about everything on RC, here:

Take care because some info is not updated! For example the badge list of levels has more badges than the existed. This happens probably because there were more levels in the beginning, I don't know exactly, because I started playing RC several months later.

The list of badges in fandom wiki is this:

In use are the badges: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 9, 10, 12, 13 or 14 (they are nearly the same as I can see)

Names of levels (they are not official, they decided by players in a discussion last year):

• Brown level
    • Blue level
    • Star level
    • Baby Starburst level
    • Starburst level
    • Purple Starburst
    • (Blue) Peacock level
    • Green Peacock level
    • Purple Peacock level
    • Golden Peacock level

@headoperations , correct me please if I have some mistake(s)! ๐Ÿ˜‰

• NatalieG

@NikolaosProdromidis,

Thanks! Now about that win, do you remember what arena we were in? I have been looking at the tips discussion you wrote about the different arenas and try to implement your moves and tips. It has helped me a lot to use your strategy in the game. Thanks for that as well. I will be looking more closely at who I am playing from now on and I hope to see your name come up again. To me it seems to be random names I play because most of the time I play the studio, not an actual player. It's good to know I am playing a real opponent/player at times. When I look at the leader board I never recognize any of the names of people from the community. Are there a lot of leader boards that we play on?

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    edited June 2021

@NatalieG , sorry, but I am not sure about the arena!

It could be Arena 12....

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?