πŸ”₯ Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌢
πŸ† Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

New rainbow party event.

Andres-2
Andres-2 Posts: 4,324 Level 5
edited June 2021 in Discussions

This weekend there is no fishing with friends. If not this new event. @Lady_Sarina

On Friday the event arrived.

Β«13

Comments

• grffxprs
    grffxprs Posts: 167 Level 3

I'm not impressed at all!!! Can't even beat the first game. Wish the makers of these games would just leave things the way they are. You get to liking something and it's taken away or changed.

• Andres-2
    Andres-2 Posts: 4,324 Level 5

Reward 1

Same rewards as fishing with friends, only the first one changes.

The boards form a word.

• NamTruong2001
    NamTruong2001 Posts: 4,212 Level 5

Wait. Why didn't I have that :( ?

• NamTruong2001

Does it repeat again in this month?

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 12,675 Soda Moderator
    edited June 2021

at first I was happy something new appeared in the game but when I tried it out I was so disappointed. what the heck is this πŸ˜… true, I have unlimited lives for this but I can't make fish on map levels which was a fun thing to do while making progress on the saga map. I think there's only the same "LOVE" level to play here. It's cute the first time but then it's boring πŸ€”. I was able to pass it once without using any boosters but I watched an ad to add moves because the 4th board is too much. I stopped playing because this event makes no sense. 🀨

I hope normal fishing with friends will return πŸ™

• Lady_Sarina
    Lady_Sarina Posts: 5,617 Level 5

Hi @Andres-2

Well done on reaching the rewards!! :0)

I've passed one level and close a couple of other times.

Yes this is a special event for a short time and was interesting to see a new feature trialed :0)

• Lola_Pop
    Lola_Pop Posts: 12,002 Community Manager

Hello Jellies,

@Andres-2 , I'm glad you spotted this event in the game! πŸ€—

The event is not open for everybody, @NamTruong2001 , and Fishing with Friends will return soon, @grffxprs .

Until it does, can you give the team more feedback about the Rainbow Party?

πŸ‘‰οΈWhat do you like, what don't you like?

πŸ‘‰οΈ How could it be improved?

πŸ‘‰οΈ Which rewards would you prefer?

πŸ‘‰οΈ How hard is the level? How fun?

Please help us make the game sweeter!

Psst! I know some of you know it already, but for the rest: have you seen that there's a word spelt in the level? You can check out @Pitty_Kitty 's screenshot and discover it ο»ΏπŸ˜‰

ο»Ώ

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,558 Sweet Legend

I played it a game and I ignore it. Because I want to get ahead with the card and there are enough rewards. If it could be added back to the card, I would prefer it and do it better than separately.πŸ˜‰

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 36,983 Friends Moderator

I had it and tried. On the 4th picture I had only a few moves and could not win. I should have used boosters, probably a lot more than I would have won. I don't like it, it's too hard.

• NamTruong2001
    edited June 2021

My friends said that she beat it in the 5th attempt. She quickly clear the 1st section in 5 moves for color bombs and coloring candies. The 2 middble boards have been still hard because she needed more cascades and fish to gain more spaces, then she had 14 moves to deal with the last one, but it based on luck too much because non-spawning candies prevented cascades.

And I still have not received that event. Why? Because it only takes place in United States and because I'm Vietnamese?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?