🔥 Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

Who stole my profile

TaraFB
TaraFB Posts: 31 Pro Player 👑

This is probably the 5th time this has happened to me snd don’t tell me it’s a memory issue. My phone is brand new and only played 2 games on it today . What is going on ? Is this a security issue ? It’s pretty disturbing .

Comments

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,562 Sweet Legend

Hello!

There have been such mistakes many times and I will pass them on. Please check your game after an update and clear the cache. That always helps.

@Lola_Pop

• TaraFB
    TaraFB Posts: 31 Pro Player 👑

You missed the part it’s a brand new phone . Like out of the box newly activated NEW phone . It’s not a memory issue or a “chache” issue . It’s the game and something nefarious is going on .

• Lady_Sarina
    Lady_Sarina Posts: 5,617 Level 5

Hi @TaraFB

There is a very helpful thread here for Quick links in the Community, it's found in the Green Boxes (highlighted topics) in the Main Discussions page.

It has interesting and helpful discussions along with troubleshooting steps you can try for different devices/ platforms and support issues :0) Like syncing your accounts here. When asking about issues, it's always helpful for us to know which device you are using but here is a link for you to choose from either Apple device or Android device.

It could be a memory issue on your opponents end and it is recommended that there is a 2G minimum storage available on any device you are playing on (especially if it stores lots of photo's) and that device software and apps are updated regularly.

@Spinnifix is a volunteer here like myself and I thank her for trying to be of assistance. Members are often in different time zones and it's nice to see them trying to lend a hand when they can. Community Spirit - you gotta love that!! :0)

Please post in the Support Area if the syncing or device suggestions aren't helping with the issue and we can see what troubleshooting steps you've tried so far and lend a further hand.

Remember the Weekend Challenge is on too in the Contests area :0)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?