πŸ”₯ Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌢
πŸ† Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

LEVEL 4758

95chata
95chata Posts: 738 Level 3
edited June 2021 in Level tips

I am just wondering when the Studio is going to let me pass this level….I have lost so many chances already. Maybe after I use all my powerful boosters? πŸ’πŸ»β€β™€οΈ It’s ridiculous πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

Best Answers

• Lady_Sarina
    Lady_Sarina Posts: 5,617 Level 5
    Answer βœ“

Hi @95chata great to see you here :0)

Looks like you're on an Excavation Board from the screenshot, which requires a "digging" strategy. That'll require a big explosion and some special candy creations by the looks of it. The banner covers the middle of the board so I'm guessing there are 5 layers of cupcakes, as it's never normally more than that in a row.πŸ€”

I'm on a level currently that is taking a few goes but I'm getting used to the rhythm of the board and getting better at a particular strategy. Probably since I'm at the middle of the Episode the levels get a bit harder than the easier ones at the beginning :0) I like to take my time with the board though and some like to fly through them. We're all different though. Sure makes it interesting for the Jelly Race and badge though πŸ˜ƒ

Maybe @Andres-2 or @NamTruong2001 have some hints or tips, if they've played this level?

Some suggestions might be really great in the Jellylicious Leveltips Area too, as members check that area for discussions on particular levels and the boys are really great there with hints and tips and sometimes videos πŸ‘

I've seen the Jelly Game Team make changes to some levels, once they're released and there's feedback in the Community about them and I love that!! Screenshots and constructive discussions from you guys are definitely helpful in that area. We like the games having an element of difficulty so that we're challenged and it's not boring. Not too easy that it's boring also :0)

• NamTruong2001
    NamTruong2001 Posts: 4,223 Level 5
    Answer βœ“

I haven't reached that level, but it seems to be duplicated from exact previous level (from board to its structure).

Are designers lazy like that?

• Lady_Sarina
    Answer βœ“

Very interesting @95chata, it's a combo of and Excavation Board and Endurance Board, so conserving moves is essential and taking your time :0)

Wigglings Blockers on board 1 limit space also. πŸ€” Are you're first moves to take out the blockers in the left or right bottom corner? Do the liquorice swirls drop to the bottom corners or stay at the top?

Board 2 looks like you're going to need multiple striped/wrapped candy combo's to clear the layers? Wigglings to combat here also LOL

I'm thinking that more than 10 moves are needed also going by pic 3. Definitely need to conserve moves on board 1.

Wondering how the game play goes from 1st move starting on the left side vs the starting the 1st move on the right side?

Also curious about, once most of the blockers are removed from either side, do you wait in selecting the striped fish and candy to drop or just whichever falls when you move?

Same with the 2nd board. Do you try to aim for trying to time the wrapped candy to drop from the turning candy selector thingo and leave it in place until you select and get a striped candy out of it, to make the special candy combo of the 2, for a board blast? Or 2 wrapped candies together would be nice too?

Answers

• Lady_Sarina
    Answer βœ“

Hi @95chata great to see you here :0)

Looks like you're on an Excavation Board from the screenshot, which requires a "digging" strategy. That'll require a big explosion and some special candy creations by the looks of it. The banner covers the middle of the board so I'm guessing there are 5 layers of cupcakes, as it's never normally more than that in a row.πŸ€”

I'm on a level currently that is taking a few goes but I'm getting used to the rhythm of the board and getting better at a particular strategy. Probably since I'm at the middle of the Episode the levels get a bit harder than the easier ones at the beginning :0) I like to take my time with the board though and some like to fly through them. We're all different though. Sure makes it interesting for the Jelly Race and badge though πŸ˜ƒ

Maybe @Andres-2 or @NamTruong2001 have some hints or tips, if they've played this level?

Some suggestions might be really great in the Jellylicious Leveltips Area too, as members check that area for discussions on particular levels and the boys are really great there with hints and tips and sometimes videos πŸ‘

I've seen the Jelly Game Team make changes to some levels, once they're released and there's feedback in the Community about them and I love that!! Screenshots and constructive discussions from you guys are definitely helpful in that area. We like the games having an element of difficulty so that we're challenged and it's not boring. Not too easy that it's boring also :0)

• NamTruong2001
    NamTruong2001 Posts: 4,223 Level 5
    Answer βœ“

I haven't reached that level, but it seems to be duplicated from exact previous level (from board to its structure).

Are designers lazy like that?

• Lady_Sarina

@NamTruong2001

No I personally don't think they are lazy, as there is much going on at the same time in many areas, so the focus may just be on different things at different times and some projects take longer than others, especially if sophisticated tech is involved LOL

• 95chata

Thanks @Lady_Sarina & @NamTruong2001 for trying to help me. πŸ™πŸ»

Yes, I have been playing Candy Crush 🍭 🍬 since it started many, many years ago 🀭

Hopefully these pics can give you a better idea of this level…..

First part, no problem. Even do the swirl blockers don’t let me advance fast making me use most of the moves.

This is when it let me get to the second part. ⬆️ But must of time, doesn’t let me get here and gives me the pop up message of β€œThere are no more possible moves” because there are no more…. πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

The digging and excavation here requires of more chances which are less (10 are not enough) or the possible use of my powerful boosters to be able to finish coloring all the candies and win. πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

• Lady_Sarina
    Answer βœ“

Very interesting @95chata, it's a combo of and Excavation Board and Endurance Board, so conserving moves is essential and taking your time :0)

Wigglings Blockers on board 1 limit space also. πŸ€” Are you're first moves to take out the blockers in the left or right bottom corner? Do the liquorice swirls drop to the bottom corners or stay at the top?

Board 2 looks like you're going to need multiple striped/wrapped candy combo's to clear the layers? Wigglings to combat here also LOL

I'm thinking that more than 10 moves are needed also going by pic 3. Definitely need to conserve moves on board 1.

Wondering how the game play goes from 1st move starting on the left side vs the starting the 1st move on the right side?

Also curious about, once most of the blockers are removed from either side, do you wait in selecting the striped fish and candy to drop or just whichever falls when you move?

Same with the 2nd board. Do you try to aim for trying to time the wrapped candy to drop from the turning candy selector thingo and leave it in place until you select and get a striped candy out of it, to make the special candy combo of the 2, for a board blast? Or 2 wrapped candies together would be nice too?

• 95chata

Thank you for your good tips! Very helpful πŸ‘πŸΌ

On the #1 part, I always started using the striped candies from the top left second section to crash πŸ’₯ and release the wrapped candy on the top right corner of the third section to create a combo with a stripped candy next to it. That way I could be able to color some of the three different areas. But the problem was always on the #2 part. Crashing the cakes and not having enough wrapped candies was difficult so after trying many times and almost at the end of the game, I found a good opportunity but I had to use a colored bomb on a wrapped candy to finish coloring the remaining uncolored spaces. I am sooo glad to be done with that level! πŸ™†πŸ»β€β™€οΈ Working on the next one now πŸ˜‰

• Lady_Sarina

Thank you for the screenshots @95chata πŸ˜ƒ

That was a great conversation on game play and glad you passed the level, Well Done 😁

• 95chata

Same here! πŸ€—

Thank you! @Lady_Sarina 🍬🍭

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?