➡️ Have you passed level 5000? Come grab your badge HERE!

Arena

LorrainejouLorrainejou Posts: 3 Newbie

Hi everyone

Does anyone know why the arena says "no internet connection " when I'm clearly connected to the internet. I've purchased a 12 hour play and now it wont work. I've restarted my phone and the app many times but it doesnt help.

Comments

• Lady_SarinaLady_Sarina Posts: 3,714 Jelly Moderator

Hi @Lorrainejou

Welcome to the Jelly Community!! :0)

Restarting the phone is a good start although you may need to clear the cache in the game app settings. Also ensure you have 2 G free space on the devices storage as this is recommended.

You can find troubleshooting steps for specific devices here

• Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

• LorrainejouLorrainejou Posts: 3 Newbie

Thank you for responding. My phone is pretty new so I still have space. Will try clear cache although I'm not sure how

Hi @Lorrainejou

You'll need to go to your app settings, on your phone to do this and turn off the device and turn it back on again when done.

Although there may be some issues being fixed within the game also, so we may just have to be patient , as this may effect some other areas sometimes :0)

Have a wonder around the community though and check out the Jelly Race in Contests :0)

It's great to see you here

• HarleyQnoT4üHarleyQnoT4ü Posts: 2 Newbie

My arena won't open. I have a LG K 20. I have no daily bonus or alien for five days now. I just switched to this phone and now my favorite game won't work properly... ☹️y

Can anyone help me please!!!

Hi @HarleyQnoT4ü

Welcome to the Jelly Community :0)

You can get helpful info on switching devices/ syncing accounts and other basic troubleshooting maintenance here.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.