The game has no numbers no numbers anywhere re logged back in lost every thing

Options

Answers

• Lady_Sarina
    Lady_Sarina Posts: 5,617 Level 5
    Options

Hi @gabor13

You are playing through Kindle yes?

Did you try this suggestion below at all?

I see you are playing on a tablet. You can also try other troubleshooting steps, before uninstalling, for your specific device here. Whether it be Android or Apple. It also contains synching accounts help and how to get your Player ID and other areas maybe not at first considered with regards basic maintenance. Checking your app/ browser/ device is up to date with software, clearing the cache and having 2G minimum storage available on devices is also recommended before doing an re-install.

Once you've done this, please let me know the troubleshooting options you have tried, if you are still experiencing difficulties as this is most helpful. Along with your Player ID if necessary.

• gabor13
    gabor13 Posts: 14 Level 2
    Options

Thank you . I have tried all these things and the game is still not displaying words and numbers.

• Lady_Sarina
    Options

Hi @gabor13

Thanks for letting me know :0)

Would you post your Player ID please

• gabor13
    Options

I think it is Shelley C but not sure. I cannot read what it says on the screen! Curiously, I downloaded Candy Crush Soda and it shows all the words and numbers. I do not understand why Candy Crush Jelly stays with words and letters grayed out/ not displaying.

Appreciate your help.

• Lady_Sarina
    Options

Hi @gabor13

Please find how to get your Player ID in this thread here

Thanks for the screenshot above, would you also please post pics of "in game" also :0)

• gabor13
    Options
  • Lady_Sarina
    Options

Hi @gabor13

Seeing that image of Mr Toffee is a new one for me!!

In the link I gave you here, did you try the troubleshooting steps for Device compatibility/ moving to a new device?

Are you playing through Facebook and did you try the Connecting to Facebook on your device in the link above?

Did you try checking your Google Play Store?

The screenshots are great, as much info as possible too though is helpful.

What I have so far is that you are playing on an Android device through Kindle. That you have tried updating the device and app. You have 2G minimum storage and have tried uninstalling and clearing the app and browser caches and clearing the cookies data (from the link I gave you for Kindle) and Game crashing on Android device suggestions Is that correct so far?

Please also post your Player ID. How to do this can also be found in the link above :0)

• gabor13
    Options

I am not and will not play thru Facebook. I also do not want to use my phone. I have enjoyed using my Kindle Fire for the games; just cannot understand what has gone wrong here. I even deleted the app from amazon device management and re-downloaded it from the app store. Letters and numbers are still grayed out.

My player id per the Candy Crush Soda is Shelley. I cannot see what it is on Jelly.

• Lady_Sarina
    Options

Hi @gabor13

Before trying the following steps please ensure your King account is synced, login and save you game.

Update your device and app in the Amazon App Store.

Housekeeping your cache is important: Select Menu=> Choose Settings=> Scroll down to and tap Clear All Cookie Data.

Check the following link for support issues https://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=200829000

How old is your tablet? Please ensure the software for your device is updated and compatible with the latest version of Jelly?

Your player ID is different to your name. Open The App and select Profile Double tap "King" icon at the top of your page and your numbered Player ID will be shown.

• gabor13
    Options

id 8179589259

fire has plenty of space.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?