🥇First positions in the Royal Championship? Share your screenshot and collect your badge!

Royal Championship - What do you think?

Comments

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    Nikolaos_Prodromidis Posts: 5,521 Level 5

@Tiatouti , I have played multiple times against Maeva and Angelique!

They're bots or "bots"!

I have lost in such ways, that could be a subject of discussions in future's seminars! 😁😁

• Tiatouti
    Tiatouti Posts: 65 Level 2

Sorry @Lady_Sarina with all my respect, but its not normal, I played like you said yesterday with enjoyable time, but im pretty sure that the RC is hacked, and I found that when you use boosters the studio sent you a bot! A what is the idea of winning 6 streaks from 7 very easily even if your opponent is using boosters and in the end you loose streak seven! Just for gold bars?

my friend reached streak 6/7 eight times!!! And she loose streak 7 just because of bots

just a small question appreciate your answer

the game is to have fun and pay money? Or only pay money???

Thank you!

• Tiatouti

Hahahhaahhaah oh @NikolaosProdromidis

really you make me laugh! 🤪🤪

Did you notice how they play like a robot and they dont give you time to breath!!! 🤣🤣🤣

you know from the beginning that you will loose but deep inside you have a hope to win

I won on Maeva and I was so happy, suddenly she came back again directly and took vengeance!!! 😜😜😜

• Nadia1770
    Nadia1770 Posts: 851 Level 5
    edited June 2021

@headoperations I agree.

Treasure matches are more difficult.

From my own experience I see that I start mostly second on treasure matches. This means that I am going probably to loose.

• Tiatouti

I agree with both of you, but its totally different when you have always same opponent or bot or normal player with same photo and different names consecutively and you loose every time and even if you won 6 streaks, same player come back to you!

Imagine that! Any way they are definitely hackers and I solve the problem im a computer engineer and I found that all mentioned opponents have same IP and they play from the same region

the problem is not the chest at all, for sure its harder and extremely harder when you use boosters

Thank you both and wish you all luck

After solving the problem Im first with gold peacock

• Tiatouti

@Nadia1770 @headoperations

Ah by the way what about you have an opponent with a yellow badge and 3 streaks win you play with him and you win

second turn he comes back with same streaks number and badge and just he won the game in 3 moves??? Is that normal??

No I do not think so

I will try to take photos

Greetings…

• Tiatouti

Hi @headoperations

Sorry Im not trying to convince you at all, what I meant to say that the problems happening are not from the Studio or developers, the game is online and as you know thousand and million maybe play at the same time, and there is some people who like to hack games and they feel satisfied if they did it, im not saying there no responsibility on the studio but the hackers are not easy at all…maybe the problems like the clock, the streak, the boosters, the boards are real problems that the studio must solve but problem related to connections and bots or hackers… are totally different…

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    Nikolaos_Prodromidis Posts: 5,521 Level 5

@Tiatouti , this about hackers is very interesting!

So a hacker comes using different names but it is obvious from I.P. that it is the same person!

I suppose that you recognized more than one hackers like this!

Screenshots could be a good idea! 😉

• Lady_Sarina
    Lady_Sarina Posts: 5,617 Level 5
    edited June 2021

Hi @NikolaosProdromidis

There are some around the Community who do share devices for the same games though. 🤔

Husbands and wives or parents and siblings (which is good coz our age limit is 13 yrs and parents should still be supervising them :0)) My own Mother may be visiting soon and I'll encourage her to play our version of cards, Pyramid Solitaire on my PC, which I also play sometimes. 🤗

Some also play from Library computers or common area University ones. Even Internet Cafe's these days🤔

Some may also share a tablet, especially if the household is on a tight budget and can't afford multiple devices and phones, as not everyone has a PC anymore.🥰

Just saying, there are a lot of areas to consider and we would want to be fair and inclusive for everyone. Nothing worse than assuming and causing someone unnecessary upset. These things are looked at and yes screenshots would be helpful for the right people to look into it the right way, so as not to cause a ruckus, for those doing the right thing just coz only a few may do the wrong thing.

• Tiatouti

Hi @headoperations

Thank you for calling me “that girl” its so respectful from you! And the topic its not at all ridiculous as you said if you didnt like it you can simply ignore it! You do not have to be mean to me as I did not say anything wrong to you to reply on such way… Its very weird because my Aunty told me something different about your personality! Any way…

YES I know the IP addresses and you are right @Lady_Sarina about many members will play from the same place but not all of them will be “bot” or “hacker”

like the hacker “Christopher”and yes he is a hacker play from the same IP of “Maeva” and “Angelique” and same IP was used by a opponent who was using asian photo face and name

any way I know very well that there is a hackers in the game and its normal because its an online one, and I solved the problem already for the IP we are using and I did not see these players since than

believe it or no its not my concern but I know 100% that im right

Maybe it was a mistake to join the community…

Thanks…

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?