🔥 Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

Candy Crush Jelly don't connect to Internet and can't update level progress.

DAG
DAG Posts: 1 Newbie
I'm playing in mobile device on Android and since I change to a new device. My old device don't connect via Kingdom or Facebook. My device is connnected to everything except Candy Crush. I can play but I can't sync levels on new device. I have 34 levels more in my old device. Are there any form to recover connection or make a manual level update?

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,682 Sweet Legend
    Hi @DAG,

Sadly, we cannot restore progress in the community due to data protection issues.  Please follow the steps on here to help you get your progress back.

https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-jelly-saga/discussion/243865/how-to-get-your-level-and-progress-back#latest

If the troubleshooting doesn’t work, then please complete the contact form and they can manually add it back for you.

https://soporto.king.com/contact

Please make sure to use this topic and subtopic.

• marepik
    marepik Posts: 6 Level 2
    I can't connect any king games to Facebook or Internet 
  • TaraFB
    TaraFB Posts: 31 Pro Player 👑
    edited July 2021

Several times today costing me my streak . (Edit by CM: Rude) . Are you ever going to fix this ?

• Lola_Pop
    Lola_Pop Posts: 12,012 Community Manager
  • Lady_Sarina
    Lady_Sarina Posts: 5,617 Level 5

Thanks @Lola_Pop I too am having difficulty with the Internet Connection today mostly due to the weather unfortunately 🤔

There can be a few things in regards to this though as, if the server is under maintenance the queue can be effected also.

Basic housekeeping maintenance believe it or not can make a difference if done regularly too. Update your device software and have 2GB free storage available (kept photo's and messages can use housekeeping too sometimes too, creating more available space lol) 🤗

Clearing the Game App cache and Browser History/Cache and if on PC not having a large amount of tabs open also helps. Along with having your game and community accounts synced.

Logging out and saving game, turning device off and on again and logging back in can help also.

• TaraFB
    TaraFB Posts: 31 Pro Player 👑
    edited July 2021

buffering made me lose both turns . Then the message says “no internet” .

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,547 Diamond Diaries Moderator

Hello there! @TaraFB 👋

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Don't worry! I will tagging Candy Crush Jelly Moderator if she can help. 😉

@Lady_Sarina

If you want to ask this game question, please ask here on Candy Crush Jelly Community - Correct Area (Support, Discussion, Contests, Ideas, Videos, etc.). Thanks! 😊

Whilst you are here, you click on spoiler warning button here then read full definition about Guide (Help you find your way around King Community), Excel Spreadsheet (Support, Discussion, Contests, Ideas, Videos, etc.) and More Topics 👇😊

You can check out this guide as it will help you find your way around King Community. I am so happy that you joined us here. You are going to love the contests, meeting new people who love the game as much as you do. If you have any game questions at all, I am going to add a link here that will open up as an Excel spreadsheet. On the left you will find your game and then scroll across to where you would like to go. For example, do you have a game issue question? Then click on your game Support link. Would you like to meet other game players that play the same game as you? Then click on the Discussions link. Don't forget to check out the current contests for your game for a chance to win some free gold bars for your game.

Excel Spreadsheet (Support, Discussion, Contests, Ideas, Videos, etc.)

You can also check Want to subscribe on Tagging List of King's Games and More Topics as received your tags on your notifications when contests and more exciting threads released if you want to subscribe. And also check Let's help to create/vote amazing ideas on CCS, CCSS, CCJS, CCFS, FHS and COTR as we need help to create another new ideas and vote active amazing ideas that we hope these ideas implemented. 😊

If you have any questions, please ask any one of the Game Moderators or our Hub Moderators @Elsa or @wykoon. To tag them, click the @ symbol and then type out our name. A drop box will appear, click on the correct name your tag should now be showing up in bold or simply click on the "Quote" function right below our message box so we get your notification.

Have a nice and safety day! 😊

Anyway, I move this thread to Candy Crush Jelly Community.

• wykoon
    wykoon Posts: 12,695 Community Hub Moderator

Hello again @TaraFB and warm welcome to our Community.

Thank you for your message. I understood that you lost your turn when your game buffers and your frustration about it. There are times that the game server has connectivity issue and this is beyond our control. Nevertheless, please always check for latest update and if need be, ensure that your phone memory is not running low as it may sometimes affect the game play.

I hope you are able to pass the level after replaying it and please let us know if you need tips for passing the level and our game Mod in charge @Lady_Sarina would be able to assist you further.

Whilst you're here, please feel free to explore this Community by joining discussion and participate in on-going contests to stand a chance to win some prizes/badge as per the link shared by our Ms Diamond Lim.

Thank you for joining us, have fun and happy exploring!

💕💕🤗🤗🤗

• Lady_Sarina
    Lady_Sarina Posts: 5,617 Level 5

Thanks @wykoon and @Diamond Lim love the community spirit in helping out 🤗

Unfortunately, though, as this is a duplicate post, I will close it and have it merged with this post here currently in Jelly Support 🥰

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?