🥇First positions in the Royal Championship? Share your screenshot and collect your badge!

Royal Championship - What do you think?

Comments

• 95chata
    95chata Posts: 740 Level 3

Hi @Tiatouti

I apologize for commenting to your post just now since this is an old post. Sometimes I like to take long breaks from commenting here.

I support your statements about possible hackers infiltrating in the RC games because I always believed the possibility that they exist. I have seen so many ugly moves that green opponents make during a match against me. The way they move their green hand when making moves, Lol is ridiculously abnormal! There was a time that the green hand got very deep into my area and tried to move my candies! My jaws just dropped in great shock when I saw that. And I don’t think that was a “glitch” NO WAY! To me, that was someone trying to hack the game and trying to make me lose. But unfortunately, we have no way to prove it and for that reason, the Studio wouldn’t believe what we are saying. But If we have the option to record every game match, I am sure we would be able to catch those dirty rats and present the evidence to the Studio. I just hope that one day the option of recording the game, can be available for us.

I learned that you are a computer engineer and I am sure you know how this things work.

I wish you well. Please say Hi to your auntie Allouna from me, ❤️

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    Nikolaos_Prodromidis Posts: 5,521 Level 5

Hi!

I quit from this event!

It was not possible even to have a 2 win streak!

Score 49 - 13 and opponent wins....

Arena 5, an excellent arena, but not possible to win without powerful hammers... of course you don't know next arena to choose more suitable weapons...

This problem could be resolved if more boosters were free, exactly as it was about 15 months ago...

I want to make clear that when I ask powerful hammers, I mean for both players, not only for one!

But, not forget that it is Sunday, more new players and ocassional players, advanced by the algorithm, aka "bots"! 😁😁😁

Good luck for all of you who play on current event! 😀

• 95chata
    95chata Posts: 740 Level 3

Too bad you’re quitting from this event but believe me, I understand stand you why.

Let’s ask the Studio what do they want from us!

This what I believe:

Maybe and I think it’s very logical that all they want from us is to use all our powerful hammers we have in inventory and in every match we play because as you mention it, we don’t know in which arena we should choose more suitable weapons…Do we use them in every match. Hummm 🤔 But what happens if we run out of them?

At the end, they always play the trick of manipulation on us. “Pay for unlimited. Play a lot! so you can win special boosters and if you run out of GBs! Buy more! Yeah, spend more money!”

Sadly, lots of people fall into that trap 🪤

Better luck next time 🍀 😉

• NamTruong2001
    NamTruong2001 Posts: 4,229 Level 5
    edited July 2021

Ended. Finally get the Royal Chest.

• Tiatouti
    Tiatouti Posts: 65 Level 2

Hello @95chata

A BIG BIG HI AND HUG FROM ALLOUNA TO YOU!

No worries, im facing sometimes vert bad luck in the game and I played with same opponent 3 times respectively first game he was on 4 streaks on his badge/real human photo, I won the game, directly he came back to play with the same number of streak and as you are aware when you loose a game you loose your streaks, so he payed second time with 2 boosters and same streak number, how come?

And I played with opponent with a pretty girl face who moves one candy and she destroy half of the board and start sending the laughing face and her turn much longer than yours definitely he is not a bot.

im putting all IPs in one file and I will share them soon…

Regards,

Tiatouti

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis

Hi @Tiatouti !!

Maybe it is a"bot" 🤖, or a h@ckэr. 🤡

Who knows? 🤔

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    edited July 2021

Hi!

New event started!

Arenas 4, 10, 15 are available!

I didn't enter till now, I am going to wait several hours to avoid "high competitive leaderboards" where players get unlimited! 😁😎😇

I didn't start, however I have reports, that new event is a "bots' parade" !! 🤔

If so, things can get hard...

You have to take care, especially on Arena 15, when you are on chest matches! 🙂

• Lady_Sarina
    Lady_Sarina Posts: 5,617 Level 5
    edited July 2021

Hey @NikolaosProdromidis

I guess that's where we get to apply some tips from a certain Fantastic Discussion right now for Arena 15.

Gotta love a strategic mind in game play :0)

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis

@Lady_Sarina , yes, its time for strategy, but strategy with care!! 🧐

Arena 15 does not forgive jokes!! 🤨

Always keep in mind that after a mistake, your opponent waits in the corner! 😄

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?