🔥 Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

👪️ Get ready for a secret mission...with your buddies!

Comments

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,242 Candy Moderator

Hello dear @Lola_Pop @Lady_Sarina and @siti_payung 🤗 Hope you all are having (had) a Fantastic Friday 🌻

I too have this feature and am loving it 😍 Even-though the Gold Bars are given only 2 at a time, they can accumulate slowly. But, the Lollipop hammers are very very useful 👌

With regards to other teammates, I have one helping player and the other doesn't do anything at all! May be they are not active in the game 🤔 I just know that one player is active and they are sending me help with the "Fish" booster. And when I leave the challenge unfinished, it will be finished by next morning I open the game.

Some thoughts...

** If the Studio can send this feature to "active" players only, that would be great;

** I do not know if and how I am helping my teammate! But, I know that I am the "Color Ball" giver. If the Studio can inform us before they send us a team - which task we would like to choose, it would be useful for us as players;

** If this feature is just the same as the one in Diamond Diaries, then the rewards go to all 3 players. Instead, if they won't reward the inactive teammate, that would be fair to the active teammates;

** At first it was very confusing when the pop-up appears that we won the challenge. And within couple of seconds, another pop-up appears that Jelly Queen has taken away the treasure.

--> May be the pop-up can appear as "Next challenge started. The Jelly Queen has taken the treasure. Will you beat her again" or something along those lines, would be even fun & helpful!

Just sharing my silly thoughts.

Have a lovely rest of the day and a great weekend ahead everyone 🤗 🍩

• Lady_Sarina
    Lady_Sarina Posts: 5,617 Level 5

Hi @PummyRaj

They're not silly chickie!! I like the one about the pop up and think that's a good idea 👍

It's lovely to see you in Jelly and read the warmth in your writing. I love that!! Great Community Spirit and very awesome!!

From what I can see the rewards get sent automatically every 20 levels completed. As soon as the bar fills up.

Your right @siti_payung it is cool to've had them all. It's a bit exciting to have new features trialled in the game. It'll be interesting collecting the feedback 😊

• siti_payung
    siti_payung Posts: 13,089 Level 5

Yes I agree @Lady_Sarina and since its a four day events.. It should give to active/daily players only..like @PummyRaj mentioned

• siti_payung
  • siti_payung
  • siti_payung

Something wrong.. Being days now but still said 4 days but I am happy to collect the gold bar by the way.

• Lady_Sarina
    Lady_Sarina Posts: 5,617 Level 5

Hi @siti_payung

That's a bonus positive glitch then :0) Do you really want me too look into a beneficial one 😂😂

Thanks for letting us know 👍

• siti_payung

Syhhh... Please don't tell anyone about the glitch.. Hehe

• NamTruong2001
    NamTruong2001 Posts: 4,221 Level 5

Why don't I still have that?

• siti_payung

@NamTruong2001 are you using the latest jelly game?

If you do.. I wish you got this event soon

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?