πŸ₯‡First positions in the Royal Championship? Share your screenshot and collect your badge!

Royal Championship - What do you think?

Options

Comments

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    Nikolaos_Prodromidis Posts: 5,521 Level 5
    edited July 2021
    Options

What is your opinion for this? Is it possible for me to spread jelly into my opponent's hidden atea, or it is a bug?

😯😯😯😯😯

@Lady_Sarina @Lola_Pop @headoperations

@NamTruong2001 @95chata

(For the records:

• my opponent took back this square on next move,
    • I won the match!)
  • 95chata
    95chata Posts: 740 Level 3
    Options

If you won, is because you could spread the jelly! πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ» πŸ˜ƒ

• Lady_Sarina
    Lady_Sarina Posts: 5,617 Level 5
    Options

Hi @NikolaosProdromidis

Glad you won the match Jelly Brother!! πŸ‘

Usually I concentrate on colouring my side of the board first in any Arena really. Not getting distracted wasting moves on their area until mine is complete.

Once I've done that, if there is a more beneficial setup than the one in the pic above, then I might take the opportunity.

I'd rather conserve moves to create special candies and combos on my side, to spread my jelly on theirs. Like a striped candy and wrapped candy combo. In the Arena above I avoid the areas near the locked colour bombs until last.

I've had a couple if good matches in this Arena where the opponent is eager to release the colour bomb early. Whilst a few of the candies on my board turned their jelly colour, the resulting candy drop on my side turned out to be good for me. Either filling my lollipop or putting me in a better position to use it to make a stripped candy.

There is a balance between defence and offense. Reading your opponents game play, in seeing where they are headed, also helps too. I've also locked one of my own candies at times, to prevent a move I think they will make, from effecting my side of the board. Depends on the opponent really. :0)

• NamTruong2001
    NamTruong2001 Posts: 4,230 Level 5
    Options

@NikolaosProdromidis actually, it is the consequence of using color bomb indirecly. (Not a bug completely).

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    edited July 2021
    Options

@Lady_Sarina , of course I agree with your strategy and I follow these steps! πŸ™‚

I think that it is exactly what @NamTruong2001 describes, it happened accidentally. If I remember well, it was the colorbomb up in the middle activated after a chain reaction! πŸ˜‰

In my opinion it is a bug, because a square into my opponent's area, could not be possible being colored by me!!!

@95chata , of course I could spread the jelly, my question was about this single square into my opponent,s area, colored by me! Normally impossible! πŸ€”

• 95chata
    Options

Hi!

Good observation! You and @NamTruong2001 are somehow right.

This is something new and it is happening only in ARENA 14.

Me too, I am think the possibility of a bug but not πŸ’― sure. Also a reaction as a result of hitting the colored bomb with any of the powered hammers we are using at that moment. As you can see in the pictures I am showing you here, I had the same situation with 3 different opponents, and like you, I am kind of realizing now that I activated the color bomb when that happened.

But I didn’t think at that time that it might happened accidentally by using color bomb indirectly, or a bug. My theory was that the Studio was playing another trick on me by sending my colored squares to the opponents side so they can steal it and make me lose points. 😏 To tell you the truth, I didn’t care that much. 😐 Now I do! 😧

• 95chata
    Options

It’s is ridiculous that the Studio will do anything in their power to make me lose my match. Just because my moves, doesn’t mean they will punish me and give the winning to the bots πŸ€– that don’t even work hard to win the game. Please, STUDIO reduce the frequency of the green bots and ghosts in every match. It’s not fair that they are winning most of time!

The colored bomb was the winning point appearing from nowhere after my last move. 😑

Not fair at all

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    edited July 2021
    Options

@95chata I had the same problem on this round and some of the previous rounds and I stopped playing on these rounds!

Bots, "bots", ghosts, cagers, opponents with 2 powerful hammers most frequently, all together!! 😎

I prefer navigating in the community and playing on main board, or leave the phone and go outside!! 😁

• 95chata
    Options

You’re absolutely right, @NikolaosProdromidis I forgot to mention the caging. It’s crazy!

The best we can do is leave the game for a while, to prevent a possibly nerve breakdown, Lol 😝

Main board is less stressful and more fun now. I’ll do the same thing 🍭 πŸ˜‰

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    edited July 2021
    Options

There are a lot of intetesting activities in the community! Competitions on main boards of nearly all games and many others!

Let the bots play agaist each other!! 😁😁😁

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?