๐Ÿ”ฅ Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga ๐ŸŒถ
๐Ÿ† Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

๐Ÿ Ready...steady...go!! Race it with Jelly!

Comments

• Lady_Sarina
    Lady_Sarina Posts: 5,617 Level 5

Hi @DieOmimi @Andres-2

Well Done on completing the race!!!

Thanks for the screenshots!! It's great to see how the Graphics look and the different languages!!

The Finish Flags and banners look cool and appear clear and Misty looks like she's ready to go!! The Candy Strips remind me of the "Sour Roll Ups" we have over here and the colours go really well together. It's cool to see in Andres pic on the previous page, how they run down the screen at the start and then on Ina's end of race pic on this page, they curve under the Trophy!!

Thanks for letting us know about the gelatinous in Spanish!! The Geleetastic came up in the German Translator, is that right Ina?

How very cool guyz! Your screenshots really compliment each other ๐Ÿค— Great Community Spirit, I love that!!๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿงก

Jelly's Graphics are really getting some attention now and the Game Team look like they're really getting some good vibes into the last couple of Game Events. Nice to see all Jellies having a bit of fun and starting to feel excited again!!!

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,347 Friends Moderator

Hi @Lady_Sarina, I think "Geleetastisch" is a composition / word creation of jelly and fantastic.ย ๐Ÿ˜‰

@Lola_Pop can German and may be able to explain it better. ๐Ÿ˜

• Andres-2
    Andres-2 Posts: 4,326 Level 5
    edited July 2021

Hi @Lady_Sarina,I found the meaning of the word " Gelatinoso"/"Gelatinous"

1.Which has the consistent appearance of gelatin."gelatinous substance"

2.That it has gelatin."a gelatinous dessert"

• Lady_Sarina

Thank You @Andres-2 !! Gotta love All Things Jelly ๐Ÿ™Œ

• DieOmimi

Hi @Lola_Pop and @Lady_Sarina, I intentionally slackened a bit in the weekly race this week just to see what happens. I got the second place with 3 gold bars. That's fine and I expected it that way. The event seems to me copied from Candy Crush. It was exactly the same there in the beginning. The first place gets 5 GB, the second 3 GB, the third 1 GB. I don't want to risk it again next week.

I have already answered the first three questions (I think), the 4th question was: What can we do better.

In any case, we can improve that the player is given information about what happens when.... So, what rewards are to be expected when he gets the first, second, etc. place and when does he go out empty-handed.

Definitely, it can be improved that the player gets more rewards if he wins several races in a row.

In addition, there should be a bonus (or badge in the community) if a player wins a certain number of races (keyword win streak). Similar to RC.

I know that the holiday season is coming up now, maybe in that time we can think about improving the game for everyone.

Here is my screenshot:ย 

@Andres-2 @Werner_Cichy what experiences did you have? What would you like to see?

• DieOmimi

Dear @NamTruong2001, I know you would like to have this event too. I also don't know why I have it and others don't. Do you remember the interview with @eliodeb? There I had asked. It concerned another event where I had testified that I do not know any German player who had this event (Queen's vault). ๐Ÿ˜ช

I didn't have many other features either. ๐Ÿค”

Suddenly and unexpectedly, these things came into my game. ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

I can't tell you if it's related to that. But I'm glad now that I have more things in my game. I wish that all players were treated equally. Obviously, however, it is still in a test phase. I can't explain it any other way. ๐Ÿคท

• Andres-2
    Andres-2 Posts: 4,326 Level 5

@Lola_Pop @Lady_Sarina

What experiences did you have?

So far I like the function, I finish first.

What would you like to see?

As in ccs, an information window showing the rewards, that all players get gold not just the first three places.

A notification on your device that someone has just passed in the race for episodes like candy crush soda.

Agree with you @DieOmimi a badge for overcoming a certain number of races and how css (win streak) improves rewards for all positions.

• siti_payung
    siti_payung Posts: 13,089 Level 5

@Lady_Sarina

I just saw it in my game today

• Lady_Sarina

Hi @siti_payung

yay!!!! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Let me know how you go and what you like ๐Ÿค—

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?