🔥 Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

Help with friends

pikelake
pikelake Posts: 20 Level 2

Help.. why isn’t my game connecting with FB or the community.? I only have 2 friends that I can send or receive hearts from. I don’t understand what happened cause I used to have bunches.!

Answers

• NamTruong2001
    NamTruong2001 Posts: 4,212 Level 5

@Lady_Sarina hello. Could you help this player? I did explain to him about this issue, but seemingly I lack knowledge about it. :(

• Lady_Sarina
    Lady_Sarina Posts: 5,617 Level 5

Hi @NamTruong2001 if that help was in a PM it's always better to have this kind of thing posted here in support.

Hi @pikelake When you enter support here, before posting, you will see the Help Centre in the white line above the green highlights. That is heaps helpful and one of our members suggested implementing it and now we have it. A great read and suggestion to make things easier!!

Otherwise, here is a link that will help with Facebook and sending/receiving lives issues :0)

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend

@pikelake Hi and welcome,

Do not think anyone here can explain the issue with only 2 friends showing in your game. For me it is the same for Jelly i play all the king games and i do not know why but only 3 friends show in this game when in saga/soda/friends/PRS i have plenty.

You could try support but fear you will only get the same answer regarding Facebook lives.

• pikelake
  • Lady_Sarina

Hi @pikelake

How did the link I gave you above go?

That particular link covers a few different options and areas of assistance to choose from. Did the Facebook send or receive lives, messages or connections links help you with troubleshooting?

Are you able to connect to Facebook now and receive messages?

• pikelake

I don’t know yet. I’ve been trying to troubleshoot ever since I got ur message. Thank you for all of that too by the way. I can only assume it has something to do with the new update for iOS. Idk , still just not sure..

• Lady_Sarina
    edited July 2021

Ok no worries @pikelake :0)

That same link above also has great Help for Apple Devices in the Apple section and In the Community Section you can try syncing your accounts and assistance with updating the game also :0)

Please let me know how you go trying those and I'll try to help out as we go along 😀

Oh! and the Friends...just to be clear..it's facebook Friends and not Fishing with Friends in the Jelly Book in your game?

• pikelake

Yes it’s FB friends. I don’t even know what fishing with friends is… lol .. the troubleshooting for the apple devices is where I’m at now. Thank you so much for sticking with me on this.

• Lady_Sarina

HI @pikelake,

You're doing great :0)

Fishing with Friends appears in the Jelly Book in your game. It does come and go, once completed you'll get prizes and then it'll leave until the next round begins. Friends are randomly chosen. I think I have team mates when they're on the same episode as me but I'll double check that.

Below are some screenshots of what it looks like in the Jelly Book. When you click on it the first time it will search for team members. The bar indicator shows progress in the amount of fish collected during game play on the main map 😃

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?