🥇First positions in the Royal Championship? Share your screenshot and collect your badge!

Royal Championship - What do you think?

Comments

• Tiatouti
    Tiatouti Posts: 65 Level 2

yes you are right I saw the comments and the screen shot and explanation, the photo of @NikolaosProdromidis was only one colored candy after the usual line

but if you look at my sc almost half of the opponent side is red! And by the way my side is not totally red yet! These candies must turn yellow because its the opponent turn and the movement of candies are on his side! Correct? But why they turn red!

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    Nikolaos_Prodromidis Posts: 5,521 Level 5

Yes, this is very strange! In my screenshot is only one, in yours are many!

I think it is a bug that has to be corrected!

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis

@headoperations I have noticed it and the same happens with other threads, e.g. my thread

"thats how I became a bot". 😎

I commented about this and I have a "theory", but maybe I have a mistake! 🤔

On my "bots" thread I was commenting and I was answering for a long time myself! Maybe if a new "commenter" comes into the thread, it is moved to the top! 🤓

I am going to the "rants" thread now to see if it goes to the top! 🥸

• lautje72
    lautje72 Posts: 150 Level 2

Bug !!! Bots!!!! Ghost !!!!

Name it how you want......to me it is just how the game is made !!😠😠😠😠

Unfair en manipulative, nothing less, nothing more. If you win to much(2 ore more games), they let you loose. If you have good candys, they give the opponent better candys. If that doesn't make you loose, they give the opponent boosters out of knowhere???!! And if that's not enough, they disconnect you so yuo loose......

That's my theorie and my feeling after playing this game for so long. And what do they do??? They make the lolky blink, cause it looks nice!! Whaaauuwie.

To the developpers of this game i would say:

Take yourself at the top of a mountain and clap your hands for yourself, you won the first price😠

• orbitka71
    orbitka71 Posts: 3 Newbie

The best game ever!!! Im lovin it!

• alex1985
    alex1985 Posts: 38 Level 2

I'm really was something can be done about the cheating and the Gold bars disappearing and the booster you purchase. When I'm playing the components. And after the boosters disappears and I know what I had before I played the Component.

• NamTruong2001
    NamTruong2001 Posts: 4,226 Level 5

I think the studio must make more 30 boards. Only 9 boards makes me feel more boring due to duplication over the weeks.

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis

@NamTruong2001 , this is another looong convetsation!! 😉

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,670 Sweet Legend
    edited July 2021

Hello everyone! @Lola_Pop @Lady_Sarina

I don't play this game very much because I don't like it. I ran out of lives for the map and thought I'd try to work on the Mastery Points. Unfortunately you thought wrong. While playing I noticed that I could hardly play. Or I hardly have any movements on my side and have to play on the other side. So soon it doesn't get any more unfair. That's why I prefer to stay on the map and don't have to worry about the wasted time.

German Version

Hallo an Alle! Ich spiele dieses Spiel wenig, da es mir nicht gefällt. Ich hatte keine Leben für die Karte mehr und dachte ich versuche es um an den Meisterschafftspunkten zu arbeiten. Leider falsch gedacht. Beim spielen habe ich gemerkt, das ich kaum zum spielen komme. Oder ich habe kaum Bewegungen auf meiner Seite und muß in der Gegnerseite spielen. Also unfairer geht es bald nicht mehr. Deshalb bleibe ich lieber auf der Karte und muß mich dann nicht ärgern um die vertane Zeit. 

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    edited July 2021

@Spinnifix hi!

I think that mastery points are important mostly for the main game!

To be honest, I never searched in depth if mastery points have something to do with RC.

I like it very much and play non stop and I never noticed that there is any difference in RC, because of mastery points!

Finally, I want to tell that today new event started!

Arenas 2, 4 and 10 are available!

Starting the game I noticed that matches were a bit difficult! I hope to recover later! 😉

Good luck to all players! 😃

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?