๐Ÿฅ‡First positions in the Royal Championship? Share your screenshot and collect your badge!

New Graphics

Options

Comments

• Lady_Sarina
    Lady_Sarina Posts: 5,617 Level 5
    Options

Hi @NatalieG and @NikolaosProdromidis

Loving this conversation, it made me smile and that was pretty cool, thanks guys๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜„

These 2 arrived. No blockers though yet. Nice to have them back and both under 5 buckaroonies!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

I'll check my game soon and see if I've got the graphics. There's a few new features with the "i" in game help, extra community portal in Mastery Rank Point table too.

I had a gift box yesterday or the day before, can't remember LO L๐Ÿค” that waited until I opened it to start the 2 hr timer, not straight on entry. I really liked that!! ๐Ÿฅฐ What about you guys?

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    Nikolaos_Prodromidis Posts: 5,529 Level 5
    Options

Oh, I have seen them! They are on main board!

Actually I don't purchase anything on main board, because I win a lot in chests, on main board and on R.C. ๐Ÿ˜‰

• NatalieG
    NatalieG Posts: 628 Pro Player 👑
    Options

I was looking to see if this topic was discussed here and I am not sure if it has. I didn't want to create another discussion for this question, so I used this discussion about the new graphics. My question is this, we can see our opponent's "finger" when making a move on the board, we can see their " hammer " light up and explode, why can't we see our own finger and hammer do the same thing?

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    edited February 2022
    Options

Hi @NatalieG!

You did well using this discussion for your question! Unfortunately many members, mostly new, do not look before they post and easily open new threads having as a result many threads of 1,2 posts and if someone looks for a certain discussion is difficult to find it!

O.K., now about your question:

Why we can't see our finger on board, as we see our opponent's! The reason is that we see our real finger while we play moving candies! ๐Ÿ˜€

About explotions because of hammers, It is not necessary to see graphics of our hammer actions! I already suggested that these explotions is better to be removed!

Of course other players may like these graphics! ๐Ÿ˜‰

• NatalieG
    Options

@Nikolaos_Prodromidis,

Thanks, I can always count on you for an answer. As for me, I love the graphics and even though our real finger is used for our playing and I understand now why we don't, it would still be cool to see it as well.

Also, I do my best to look for discussions for a question I may have to try not to duplicate a discussion, but sometimes it is how you use words/ask in the search what comes up. I thought I had brought up a discussion about this when the new graphics started and at first a lot of other discussions popped up in my search. So I used the word graphics to get to this one. I am still new to this community and still learning a lot about it.

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    Options

@NatalieG, I suppose you are not new in the Community! ๐Ÿ˜

• NatalieG
    Options

Has anyone noticed that the message "played a arena match, won a arena match and won a arena match" is now in green? Or is it just me, where I may have accidentally change the text color? I don't put it pass me that I may have accidentally changed the text somehow.

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    edited March 2022
    Options

@NatalieG, is these messages something related to mastery rank?

One idea: a text color can be changed if you change your phone's theme (visual style).

Did you do something like this recently? ๐Ÿ˜Ž

• NatalieG
    edited March 2022
    Options

@Nikolaos_Prodromidis,

Not sure if I did something to change it as far as I know. Here's what I am talking about

This is usually white just like the consecutive wins, now it's green.

So, how did I change it and how do I get it back?

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    Options

Yes, I understood! I have the same graphics! It is not something "theme related"!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?