1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

My game doesn't load from Facebook Gameroom

Options

Answers

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Options

@alj38 Hi and welcome,

Please check your device and browser are up to date, log out and clear your browser cache entirely, restart the device and try logging back in to see if this resolves your issue

If not try using another up to date browser to see if this rectifies the issue

If you still have issue you will need to contact support to see if they can help with the issue

Thank you

• Melissa_Fisher-2
    Melissa_Fisher-2 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Bubble Witch 3 says I am playing. I can not go from the home screen to to the game. Candy Crush Jelly has been giving me an error message. The message readsI am experincing a problem. I get a frozen monster in the ice cube. I loved both games. I want to play the games. Please look into this problem. I miss these 2 games

• Freddy_
    Options

@Melissa_Fisher-2 Hi and welcome,

Please check your device and browser are up to date, log out and clear your browser cache entirely. restart your device and then log back in and see if this resolves your issue.

If not try using a different Upto date browser to see if you still get the same issue and let us know how you get on

Thank you

• kariwilson
    kariwilson Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

HI I play candy crush jelly on Facebook and for the past 1.5 weeks I have been getting an error code (frozen monster). I have followed your suggestions on making sure my browser is up to date and cleaning my cache (my husband is an IT guy). This is the only game that I play; can you guys please fix the problem.

Thank you

• Freddy_
    edited July 2021
    Options

@kariwilson Hi and welcome,

The issue is know and as you have tried the standard troubleshooting tips,have you also tried on a different browser to see if that helps.

Would also suggest playing via the windows 10 app version of the game as this is a far more stable version to play on and i encounter a lot less issue playing via this

Thank you

• kariwilson
    kariwilson Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

HI, on my PC I have tried Firefox and Chrome and on my laptop I have tried Chrome. My husband updated me several months ago to window version 10. The only thing we have not tried is Internet Explorer...

Thank you

• Freddy_
    edited July 2021
    Options

@kariwilson Download the windows 10 version from the Microsoft store you will find you have very little issues with this and none of the browser issues

IE is now Microsoft Edge

• Netay75
    Netay75 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

Please can you help resolve this issue?

• Freddy_
    Options

@Netay75 Hi and welcome,

Seems a few people are getting this error again.

Firstly try checking your device and browser are up to date , log out and clear the cache from your browser entirely. then restart your device and log back in to see if this resolves your issue

If not try a different up to date browser to see if this resolves your issue.

Finally if none of that works you can download the windows 10 app version of the game from the Microsoft store as this is a far more stable platform to play on and you will get no browser issues

Other than this it may be something the game studio need to fix

Thank you

• Anita-19
    Anita-19 Posts: 11 Level 2
    Options

I am also getting the same message for the past 4 days. I tried everything that was suggested and nothing works. Please fix this.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?