🥇First positions in the Royal Championship? Share your screenshot and collect your badge!

Royal Championship - What do you think?

Comments

• NamTruong2001
    NamTruong2001 Posts: 4,212 Level 5

Wait a minute! Does anyone know how many gold bars we have to pay to keep the streak?

• 95chata
    95chata Posts: 732 Level 3
    edited August 2021

Hi guys! @NikolaosProdromidis @headoperations @NamTruong2001 @Tiatouti @Nadia1770

Have you read the answers to the interview Part #1 to Jelly Saga Developer eliodeb? (Sorry if I don’t tag him. I am not sure if I have permission to do that…🤔)

By the way, I was amazed at the questions @DieOmimi asked about RC and @hechicerilla asked about “glitches”

I would love to know your opinion about his answers if you already checked them out.

Thanks! ☀️

• 95chata

Yeap….I remember reading your question.

But let’s hope for the best, hahaha that we might have a developer here in the Community in the near future answering our questions about the RC game. 🤞🏼

I also remember myself talking in posts & discussions a while ago about the idea of having a developer here in the Community answering our questions about the RC game.

About “glitches,” he basically answered that there are no glitches in their equipment. Then, is it our problem or fault about “glitches” causing malfunction in our devices? 🤔

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 36,991 Friends Moderator
    edited August 2021

Hello everyone 

yes, I had asked the question if there is a developer who is available here in the community for questions about RC. My question resulted from the fact that it is already implemented in Candy Crush for new levels, but we don't need it for the main map in Jelly. But for RC it would be very helpful. I have to admit that I don't play RC anymore because of the many glitches. 

The answer was vague I would say. Nevertheless, I see a chance that @eliodeb will discuss it with the team and maybe we will get support in RC. 

The breakdowns in RC are not new. Already when I was allowed to participate in an event in the Jelly Studio 4 years ago, it worked - let's say - in the test phase at that time. There were the same irregularities that I read here over and over again. 

RC was introduced to the event participants on the occasion of Level 2000 as a new feature in Jelly. The fact that it did not work "fluently" was explained by the fact that it is still in the test phase. We all know that there are some "teething troubles" when it comes to new features. 

What else can I say? My granddaughter has now had her 4th birthday She is an independent little person. If she needs help, there is always an adult there. I expect the same for RC. 

• 95chata

Thank you, @DieOmimi 🙏🏻

Thank you also for your reply. I agree with what you just said.

That was a great question that you asked the Developer. Hopefully good things will come up from the interview that benefits the whole community but especially the RC that I feel it needs it the most at the moment.

Happy Birthday 🎂 🎉🎊 to your beautiful granddaughter. 💗

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    Nikolaos_Prodromidis Posts: 5,521 Level 5
    edited August 2021

@DieOmimi , happy birthday to your granddaughter! 🎂 🎉 🎁

I think that the majority of players are interested mainly on main board! Only a small percentage of players care about RC!

For this reason, I was expecting more questions about main board, general questions about all games and personal question about his work!

My question was more personal about his work and his inspiration! (thoughting that the term "developer" includes also level creation!) 😁😁

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis

@headoperations , I really did not ever think this side! 🤔

The reason is that on RC we are 5-6 persons plus a few more who discuss about RC.

I agree that 1 - 1,5 year back there were more people, the first pioneers who started playing RC!

On the other hand I read very often opinions in the forum, by old and newer members, that they prefer playing on main board!

Thats why, I had the opinion that main board is more popular! 😉

• NamTruong2001

Though it's too late but I want someone to ask the studio if they have any plans to make more boards in Royal Championship or not because I'm so bored when seeing them over the months.

• NamTruong2001

Do you know why comment text is not supported in this event?

1: spending more time

2. this 👇

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis

@headoperations , I cannot find anything about new levels on RC or not in this link you posted!

Maybe I don't read correct or something? 🤔

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?