๐Ÿฅ‡First positions in the Royal Championship? Share your screenshot and collect your badge!

๐Ÿš€ ๐Ÿšด Booster Options for the R.C. ๐ŸŽ๏ธ ๐Ÿ˜€

Hi Jellies!

This is a poll boosters' usage in the game and what options we want to have !

I was thinking for a long time about this poll! What I want is to find out what most players like and make an idea for the ideas section!

@Lady_Sarina thank you for your help and your ideas about some details!

The second question already exists in the ideas section:

https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-jelly-saga/discussion/325494/royal-championship-all-boosters-unlimited-in-two-groups/p1

I put it in the poll just to have all the options together!

Here are the options:

๐Ÿš€ ๐Ÿšด Booster Options for the R.C. ๐ŸŽ๏ธ ๐Ÿ˜€ 29 votes

Initial setup: only pink lollipop and liquorice block (cage) available, as it was when RC started.
10%
penken95chataVampV 3 votes
All boosters unlimited in 2 groups, as they were on Spring 2020. (This already exists in ideas section)
48%
SpinnifixheadoperationsNikolaos_ProdromidishechicerillarebelchildQueenRabbitLady_SarinaNadia1770boisterberryjamMoh1977DaniTheOG[Deleted User]Tiatoutigeorge456 14 votes
As it is now, pink lollipop and liquorice lock (cage) unlimited, all the others as rewards in chests.
13%
krystiejaneau_owlshafer223GotaDunQH 4 votes
As it is now, but allow boosters' purchasing.
6%
NatalieGtokasa13 2 votes
As it is now, but selection of one of the two basic must be obligatory. (this way we restrict users from choosing striped and wrapped hammers together).
6%
mncostineg 2 votes
All boosters unlimited, but only 1 booster and 1 blocker allowed to be selected. E.g. red for booster blue for blocker or vice versa.
13%
siti_payungmisspink78[Deleted User]CassD 4 votes
ยซ134

Comments

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?