🔥 Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

⭐ Future Contest Feedback Poll ⭐

Comments

• siti_payung
    siti_payung Posts: 13,089 Level 5
    Level 2001 - 2500

Here is where I am now at the beginning of map.

• Lady_Sarina
    Lady_Sarina Posts: 5,617 Level 5
    edited August 2021
    Level 3001 - 3500

Hi @Elsa & @Nikolaos_Prodromidis

and not to worry @CassD the comp we are working on isn't designed for those on higher levels to go all the way back to lower levels nor are those on lower levels needing to reach higher ones!! 🤗

I know it can be harder in other games with scrolling back and no "navigating back" button. Jelly doesn't have one either but the good thing in Jelly is that once you do go back, you stay in whatever Episode you are in if you lose a life and are not taken straight back to your current level. So that's one plus for Jelly I guess.

Not to worry though, we've been thinking about this and once all you guyz have voted it'll be easier for us to tweak it LOL Yes @Elsa, I've also noticed that and looking at new things too :0)

• Lady_Sarina
    Lady_Sarina Posts: 5,617 Level 5
    edited August 2021
    Level 3001 - 3500

Hi @NamTruong2001

I just checked my game and for the first time The Collection is missing.

I've completed it and good thing I took screenshots.

Waiting on some other feedback for it though so will see how we go :0)

• aautz1
    aautz1 Posts: 1,578 Level 4
    Level 1 - 500

I also agree with @headoperations..I'm no where near level 1000..we all play other CC games rather than just Jelly.

Voted

• aautz1
    aautz1 Posts: 1,578 Level 4
    Level 1 - 500

Oops didn't push vote

• rebelchild
    rebelchild Posts: 15,617 Level 5
    Level 1 - 500

@headoperations I agree with your comment to hold competitions with 2 different levels. It's hard to include everyone in all competitions but your way it would

• janeau_owl
    janeau_owl Posts: 215 Pro Player 👑
    Level 4501 - end of current map

Because the Jelly map doesn't allow us to travel easily to other levels, I find myself not interested in the competitions to beat or match the Moderator's score. I've only participated in the contests in the Jelly community (I must say the Divine Jellillicious contest was fun).

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    Nikolaos_Prodromidis Posts: 5,521 Level 5
    edited August 2021
    Level 501 - 1000

@Lady_Sarina , as you mentioned, the best in Jelly is that when you navigate to an older level, you can stay there as long as you want!

You can play a level as many times you want or play other levels in this episode!

Adding an easier navigation method, everything could be perfect!

I also agree with @Elsa , about competitive players! I like participating in contests, but I don't like pressing myself to get high scores! I participate and any badge is welcome, but I am mostly away from high positions! 😀

Only when playing Royal Championship, I want to be 1st!! 😁😁🏆🏆🏆🥇🥇🥇

• fabke
    fabke Posts: 3,970 Pro Player 👑
    Level 1 - 500

Hello @Lady_Sarina voted ✔

I'm a Newbie and the levels are not so easy.

So I don't know about the scrolling.

I played not so much anymore CCS, difficult but it's easy to scroll down.

• shafer223
    shafer223 Posts: 265 Pro Player 👑
    Level 2501 - 3000

I'm not too sure how to react to this,unlimited boosters,scrolling to lower levels for higher scores. To be honest I'm starting to find these competitions nauseating. Im a very competitive player and I'm sorry but my competitive spirit refuses to let me go backwards for anything. Boosters earn it dont buy it thats stupidity not competition. Here's an idea. Lets all of us gather in any arena head to head no advantages for anyone and see who can hold their head up high when its over. A real competition with a real 🏆 winner.

Ty

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?