🔥 Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

Purchased Small Offer 4 Candy Crush Jelly Saga

mced370
mced370 Posts: 4 Newbie

I purchased Small Offer 4 Candy Crush Jelly Saga on an Ipad through Apple on Jul 13 and Aug 1 but only received the Gold Bars with no boosters. I have no problem on my Kindle. Where are my boosters?

Answers

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend

@mced370 Hi and welcome,

If you made the purchase on your kindle device. The boosters will only go to your kindle device as with boosters they are sored on the device itself and they are not transferable between devices. Any purchases are only for the device they were purchased on/ opened on. You would see the Gold in all devices as these are stored on kings servers so you will see them on all devices.

If you did not receive the boosters on any device then you need to follow @headoperations advice above on contacting support for your issue

Thank you

• mced370

The purchases I made on my Kindle show up on my Kindle, but the last two purchases I made on my Ipad did not show up on my Ipad. I know the boosters only show up on the devices the purchases were made on except the Gold Bars that will show up on both devices. The very first purchase on my Ipad did install the boosters but later purchases did not! There have been game updates between those purchases that may have caused this problem.

• Lady_Sarina
    Lady_Sarina Posts: 5,617 Level 5

Hi @mced370

You can try this link here. Give it a shot, even though it's more for mobile, you can only try :0)

If it helps would you please let me know :0)

If not then I'd suggest emailing Customer Support as suggested but be sure to include your Player ID, the device you are playing on and whether you play through the App or Facebook. Any screenshots you have would be good to include also 👍

• mced370

If I do that I will lose the current boosters I have. When I have done that in the past I lost all the pregame boosters and ingame boosters. When I bring up my profile information on both devices, it is the small on both.

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 131 Level 5

Where's your support id?

• Lady_Sarina
    Lady_Sarina Posts: 5,617 Level 5

Hi @mced370

Thanks for letting us know you've tried the link given.

We are unable to assist with purchases directly here in the forum and so you will need to contact King Support.

To get the best assistance there, please provide them with the following info: You're Player ID (find how to get that here), the device you are having difficulty on and it's version if possible, whether you are playing through the Game App or Facebook, dates if possible and any screenshots.

Also details are great!! (like you did above saying the Kindle purchases were ok but the Ipad ones weren't- that tells me you were using an Apple device) Also include the troubleshooting steps you've already tried so you won't get asked to try them again

I see some in the Community have lent a hand and I love that, so follow the steps given in the quote below to walk through contacting support

It'd be great to let us know how you go :0) 🥰👍🌻

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?