🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

🍬 Which Side Game would you change in the Jelly Book 🍬

2»

Comments

• janeau_owl
    janeau_owl Posts: 215 Pro Player 👑
    Save Misty

Honestly, Save Misty is the one I always give up on. I can survive the other two. And I love the Odus coo when you win level 5... but then again we are of the same species... 😂

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,689 Sweet Legend

When I saw a picture of Nam, I knew what was meant. And when I was out I thought about it. I cannot vote as I no longer play it. I played the Mistiy once and one with Olivia. I decided to leave it because it didn't do me any good. 1. I get the booster boxes on the level map and thus make good progress and 2. I have won more in them. First finish the boosters and lives and then finish the levels. I gained more from the level map. And move forward very quickly. The side games just hold up. This is an advantage for the players who are at the end of the level map. I hope you understand what i mean. I'm working on the 2000 badge so I still have a lot of levels to play to play them all. I don't need any side games. Thanks very much.

• Lady_Sarina
    Lady_Sarina Posts: 5,617 Level 5
    Save Misty

Hi @janeau_owl

Yes I find Save Misty a bit like that too :0)

• aryn
    aryn Posts: 29 Level 2
    Save Misty

Hi sarina

• fabke
    fabke Posts: 3,970 Pro Player 👑
    Wake Up Odus

@Lady_Sarina

I will see, because i'm still learning.

• 95chata
    95chata Posts: 740 Level 3

Hi @Lady_Sarina

If this poll is intended to vote for a new side game that would reward us with better boosters like wrapped lollipop hammer, stripped lollipop hammer or colour bomb hammer, then YES, I would vote to replace one of those side games. Otherwise NO. I would prefer them the way they are. I like those sides games a lot. I feel like they keep me distracted from the routine of the jelly game in the main map. Especially when I am having hard time beating a new Level.

But there is one thing that I would change in those three sides games and it’s the duration of the game. 30 or more hours is too much for me. Usually I finish the whole mission in less than 24 hours.

That’s my humble opinion. 😉

• Lady_Sarina
    Lady_Sarina Posts: 5,617 Level 5
    Save Misty

Hi @95chata

Starting small first with this one to see what you guys think before the next Poll on what to replace it with Lol

Beginning with ...which would be the preferred to replace LOL

Stay tuned 🤗

• 95chata
    95chata Posts: 740 Level 3

Hi, @Lady_Sarina

I can’t choose…..I wish and I vote for any of them not to go away but ultimately is the Studio the one who decides wether we like it or not if they stay or not.😏

Sorry, 😕

I will stay tuned 😉

• 19Stephie83_
    19Stephie83_ Posts: 13 Level 2
    Wake Up Odus

Ich habe wake-up Odus gewählt.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?