🔥 Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

Bogus “no internet” message

Options
TaraFB
TaraFB Posts: 31 Pro Player 👑
edited September 2021 in Support

10 games started and then kicked off for no internet except I’m clearly connnected with full bars to the internet .

do better King … do better ..

Comments

• Jenn781
    Jenn781 Posts: 17 Level 2
    Options

Same problem here...

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,699 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hello and welcome

I am happy to pass it on. Please tell me your device and the game version! thanks

@Lady_Sarina @Lola_Pop

• Lady_Sarina
    Lady_Sarina Posts: 5,617 Level 5
    Options

Hi @TaraFB

Check internet connections and basic housekeeping maintenance of your device here

Last time we spoke it was stormy weather for me and unfortunately today is the same :0?

Also just a side thought - data cables and power cables shouldn't really be next to one another as they can interfere with the magnetic fields of each other. I had mine in a "cable neatener" but recently separated them and even with this weather, the connection has been a little better. Just a thought though, as we do seem to talk together on this topic only?

I'll look into it for you though :0)

• iggyblue
    iggyblue Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

Has often happened to me too, usually only when playing in the Royal Challenge, very frustrating 😖

• krystie
    krystie Posts: 44 Pro Player 👑
    edited September 2021
    Options

Started happening to me today... Almost every match either during "finding opponent" before match or after match is over. I lose my progress about 30-40% of the time. I updated the app and did all the basic fixes.

I also could not get into the last tournament at all on my main device (android phone). I did login from a tablet and I was able to get into the last tournament and play a couple of games which normally triggers my main device to let me in but it did not. Version 2.74.3 currently, I don't know what version it was previously during the last tournament.

Just noticed, when I click on my profile button it does nothing, I cannot view my profile anymore.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?