๐Ÿฅ‡First positions in the Royal Championship? Share your screenshot and collect your badge!

Bots? ๐Ÿค–๐Ÿค” ๐Ÿคฏ

Comments

• Nadia1770
    Nadia1770 Posts: 851 Level 5

Also, Maui is back! ๐Ÿค–๐Ÿค–๐Ÿค–๐Ÿค–

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    Nikolaos_Prodromidis Posts: 5,521 Level 5

This is not a problem! It was not necessary to do any moves, if she was already in better position in score!

We can also do this, but mostly it can been happened "accidentally", if someone calls us on our mobile and we stop playing for a while! ๐Ÿ˜‰

• 95chata
    95chata Posts: 740 Level 3

Hi! Thanks for replying back!ย 

You might be right about that. Or maybe they are making changes to that and make it possible that if circumstances like the ones you mentioned ocurre, we are saved from losing our winning position. I will keep my eyes open ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ•ต๐Ÿป to see if that situation repeats again in the future, either with me or the opponent.

Have a great day! โ˜€๏ธ

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis

I was the "bot" this time! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜Ž

And here, won in 3 moves, while opponent had powerful weapons!! ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿ˜‡

• NatalieG
    NatalieG Posts: 628 Pro Player 👑

@Nikolaos_Prodromidis,

Glad you had a great day when you played this game! As for me, I don't think I 've played a real player today! BOTS every game, I can't win more than one or two games, hard to keep a streak and as soon as I am about to score the highest points allowed, the BOT disconnects. It truly is not fair for the "studio " to allow a BOT to disconnect just because a player is about to score the highest points allowed. Me, personally I play every game to the finish. Even when I am bombarded with multiple cascades of "candy from heaven" and they are kicking my butt. If I can play through a beating like that, why can't they stay to give me my maximum points?

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis

@NatalieG, the one who disconnected probably was a real player! Bots don't disconnect unless there is a connection problem! ๐ŸŽƒ

I believe that players with a lot of cascades are not real bots, but real players and I call them "bots"! ๐ŸŽƒ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿค–

I wanted to show this in my previous post saying that " I was the "bot" this time! ๐Ÿฅณ

If there are any real bots around, you can recognize them as the cartoonish profiles with the same names that you have played many times with!

It did not happened to me to have some real player as my opponent many times, because possibilities are against this! There are thousands of players worldwide! ๐ŸŽƒ๐Ÿ˜‰

On the other hand there are some cartoonish profiles that I meet more frequently with certain names! So I think that maybe they are bots. I mostly win them! ๐ŸŽƒ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ‘ป

• NatalieG

@Nikolaos_Prodromidis,

That surprise me that real players do this, I don't know how to do this. The only way I could possibly make myself disconnect is to shut off my phone. The reason I know this is once I was trying to take a screenshot and hit the wrong button and my phone shut down and restarted. The reason I believe they are BOTS in playing the game today I played "someone" several times today and all different names, different pics when started, then at end of game, the same pic as previous opponent. It goes back to the discussion I posted about how many names can one BOT have. Here's some screenshots of what I am talking about.

This is just a sample of this "person" who I played countless times today. At first it's just a generic pic, a name sometimes, then totally changes to this pic afterwards.

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    edited October 2021

@NatalieG, this is just the memory glitch I described several times here in the forum! It happens when there is not enough memory on your device or if there is bad connection between you and your opponent. And bad connection is not related only on your internet provider, but also on your opponent's connection!

When we have this glitch, pic and opponent's name are not loaded correctly and we can have our own pic and name instead, so it seems that we play against ourself, or our previous opponent's pic or sometimes the correct pic comes at the end of the match, it happened to me several times!

Yesterday I was playing at home fine. Then I went to my job at school. Suddenly I had this:

After a while I had the "no internet available" screen.

We have very powerful internet at school, but for connections by cable! Wi fi is more weak and sometimes someone can make a router reset or something else and connection is lost for a while! ๐Ÿ˜‰

About players who have cascades etc, they do not do it by themselves! The "algorithm" "decides" that the must have colorbombs, red/blue etc. That's why I call them "bots", with " " ! ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜๐ŸŽƒ

• NatalieG

@Nikolaos_Prodromidis,

Thanks! You always can make sense out of all of this. I appreciate you at all times! I play this game constantly and have a notification reminder for me to clear my cache every two hours and before I start playing I always look to see if I have a notification for any updates on all my apps. Jelly is one of them that automatically updates.

I most certainly have played myself a couple of times before and always get a kick out of that. The other me has only beat me once. I kind of like the duel between myself ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž. I should play myself more often, maybe I can get a decent win streak. I used to be able to get a pretty good win streak, not anymore. I have to constantly win one or two, lose three or four and back and forth. When I get too frustrated with it I try to put it down for a little while, but can't do it for long. I usually win my leaderboard but have come short a few times.

Once again "Thank You" for making sense out of all of this to me! "Happy Royal Championship " and may the force be with you! Hopefully I will play you again soon sometime. If I do, please screenshot it in case I miss it.

• NatalieG

@Nikolaos_Prodromidis,

I know you said the "studio/bots" can't disconnect like this, but why 95% of the time it's someone without a real pic, like your pic and mine? Most disconnects I have is someone with an avatar.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?