πŸ₯‡First positions in the Royal Championship? Share your screenshot and collect your badge!

Royal Championship - What do you think?

Options

Comments

• tiarajones
    tiarajones Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options
  • Heidstar
    Heidstar Posts: 58 Level 2
    Options

You’ve definitely posted in the right place, I’m not sure why Diamond Lim has stated otherwise. This IS the place to post about everything to do with RC and you post is completely valid.

note that moderators aren’t happy if you are not constantly praising the game, however it is extremely hard to praise a game that is so flawed and not fun.

Yes, I agree, the developers have ruined what used to be a fun game by setting a predetermined winner/ loser and candies will drop in favour of the chosen winner.

this ultimately removes any fun from the game, it doesn’t matter what you skill level, if you are the chosen loser, nothing you do will change that.

This is not the definition of a game. So many other players are saying the exact same thing as you yet the developers choose to ignore players and focus on bringing in $$$. Ultimately I guess this is backfiring on them as more and more players choose to stop playing and find a game that is actually fun.

thanks for your input, so many of us agree with you 100%

• lautje72
    lautje72 Posts: 150 Level 2
    Options

Tiara jones, are you new in this game?

If so, then i can understand why you are "loving it".

When you play a bit longer, you will notice te cheating and manipulating of this game!!!

But so far so goid for you.... Hope it does for a long timeπŸ˜‰

By the way: does anyone know how to make a video of the games you play? It is important to me!!

• Lady_Sarina
    Lady_Sarina Posts: 5,617 Level 5
    Options

Hi @Juggalo187

I hear you, as a gamer myself, I'd love every single thing to be fixed immediately and all at once but unfortunately it just can't happen that way πŸ˜“

Not to worry though, as a Gam Mod, it is in my notes and on the list to look at and @Lola_Pop (your CM) and I enjoy hearing all the thoughts and working on behalf of Jelly πŸ‘

All feedback helps us plan and attend to things on the list. Believe me, the list is never completed as when one thing is crossed off, another is added. I may volunteer but I do love the Jelly Ohana and doing all the chores.

Hopefully I'll get another comp out for you guyz shortly to have fun in, in the mean time πŸ€—

• 95chata
    95chata Posts: 740 Level 3
    Options

Hi @Juggalo187 You are in the right place to post and talk about your disagreements with the RC game.

Just to let you know that I totally agree with you and @Heidstar statements.

You’re not alone. Many of us have experienced the same flaws with the game and believe me, we don’t feel very happy about it. We already lost hope that the Studio/developers will fix this game anytime soon. I don’t blame Moderators because I know they are not Developers. They are here just to be our voice. It is the Studio who has the ultimate decision. Also, they are here to encourage us to enjoy the different kings games besides RC and to make sure we gain some GOLD BARS throughout the game challenges events they nicely make posible for us to play here in the Community.…that way, we don’t necessarily have to buy them in game play.

I invite you to scroll down here and read more about discussions posted from players like @Nikolaos_Prodromidis @NamTruong2001 @headoperations They are good jelly friends with long experience playing the RC game. I am sure they will be happy to help you by answering some of your questions that are not related to money spent, of course, but related to the game. πŸ™‚

Take care and good luck if you decide to continue playing this gameβ€¦β€¦πŸ€

• NamTruong2001
    NamTruong2001 Posts: 4,230 Level 5
    edited September 2021
    Options

Hi@Juggalo187 . You are not the only one. I also encounter the same problem like you. Like you just won a match, and then lose too many matches in a row. It makes me want to quit but the arena doesn't allow it.

Like @95chata has said. I @headoperations and @Nikolaos_Prodromidis have experienced a lot in Royal Championship and learn a lot of lessons. The rule when you play it is not to pay any gold bars you have, even you lose the streak, because the prize is only 15 gold bars, but the streak cost more than 15 gold. So why do we have to waste our gold bars just for an unusual streak?

Anyway, if you still play this even, I suggest you play it in 24 hours left or fewer. Because no one dares to cost more than 49 gold just for golden ticket.

That's my thought about Royal Championship! I hope you will be come back to play soon.

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    Nikolaos_Prodromidis Posts: 5,521 Level 5
    edited September 2021
    Options

@Heidstar, @95chata, I suppose that this discussion was at some other place in the forum and @Diamond Lim moved it here,(as she said), before you read this thread! Thats why she stated so! πŸ˜‰

Hi @Juggalo187 and welcome!

It is very strange to have 22 loose streak! Maybe you had unlimited on weekend? If yes, then you were the "perfect victim" 😁 for the algorithm to loose!

It is a pity that lately it is not possible to have a streak more than 3! I can hardly pass the 5 streak levels! For the last 6, 8, months, only a few times I reached the 7 streak levels!

I think that situation became worst after the September 2020 changes! It was the time when Studio asked for our "help".

I agree with @NamTruong2001 to enter into RC events very late! I don't follow the rule to enter when remaining time is less than 24 hrs, but I enter at least with a 12 hrs delay, just to avoid players with a 24 hrs ticket.

I like Royal Championship (this is the correct name and not "Arena"), but I am not addicted any more and I spend more time on other King games and on outdoors activities!! πŸ˜ƒ

• 95chata
    95chata Posts: 740 Level 3
    Options

Thank you @NamTruong2001 and @Nikolaos_Prodromidis for replying back and for giving @Juggalo187 your opinions and tips about the Royal Championship competition.

I like to play also RC but not so often anymore because I came to the conclusion that playing too much and not winning most of the time and on top of that getting frustrated with all the issues that the game has, it can be overwhelming. That’s why I decided to stay and play more on the main map. It is more fun and more relaxed without me getting so attached to it.

I love your idea of how spending our free time @Nikolaos_Prodromidis

I like to do gardening πŸ§‘β€πŸŒΎ going for a walk πŸƒπŸ»β€β™€οΈ alone or with my dog 🐢 and going to the beach πŸ– specially with the beautiful weather we have right now in California, etc

To all of you, have a great weekend! β˜€οΈ 😎

• Nadia1770
    Nadia1770 Posts: 851 Level 5
    Options

@lautje72, good day!

There are apps for android and apple, that take both, screenshots and video!

Do a little search and you can find what is best for you! πŸ™‚

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?