🔥 Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

where is the ANSWER TO THIS? I can not get my lives from friends in Jelly ?

PATF1K9
PATF1K9 Posts: 3 Newbie

I see a million people asking this- but what is the answer? Scattered replies all over from everyone- this is not helpful. Please give a clear simple answer to this one question so many peopl have!!

S

Answers

• Koolit
    Koolit Posts: 7 Level 2
    edited September 2021

I agree. I have asked about how to return lives to friends. I have 1 person who gives me lives almost every day. I had a 2nd person today for the 1st time, give me a life. I am unable to return lives to them. I have commented on trying to return lives, or for that matter, where do I find my friends' list? I have not been able to find how to find my post again. I have not been able to see who answered me, or not. I have in my notifications, all the responses that everyone has made within a topic I have commented upon, but not MY answer. This is a confusing and difficult forum to use....and I have a Master's level of education. I can usually figure out how to do things. I might be able to figure out how to find my friends here if I want to spend enuf time to achieve it. I do not WANT to spend hours, tho, trying to figure out something that within every other games that I have played, it is VERY easy to find your friends, communicate with friends, and know how to make friends.

• Lady_Sarina
    Lady_Sarina Posts: 5,617 Level 5

Hi @Koolit and @PATF1K9

Yes, I had some difficulty when I first arrived also. Thankfully, this is is being worked on and hopefully navigational features will be receiving some attention :0)

At the top of the page, in the first line, to left of the "King" symbol, there are 5 Areas of Jelly and 1 for the other Community Games. Clicking on Support will take you to the Jelly Support Area.

There are 2 sections of support there. One is the Help Centre which covers a variety of topics that are frequently enquired about. Lives/Messages may be helpful to read.

There you will also see green boxes. They are the highlighted discussions and found in each area and in each Community. As mentioned above, this issue of Empty inboxes after receiving a notification, is under investigation. It has it's own thread in the green boxes and all lives enquiries are good to go there directly. It's also where we'll receive updates on this topic. 👍

Also in Jelly in-game you should be able to send and receive lives in the daily pop up, which you also receive Mastery Points for doing. The list is generated for you though and these are accepted and sent from the Pink Envelope Icon in-game. If you play through Facebook, you can send and receive lives that way also. When all lives have been used, you should also get a pop up that has a blue "ask friends" button. (see pics 1, 2 and 3 below )

Hope this helps a little 🌻

• PATF1K9
    PATF1K9 Posts: 3 Newbie

I follow what you are saying thank you.

I have had this account for YEARS- I KNOW how to get lives and send lives etc.

I am not able to access my lives at all for months now- I have something like 50+ just sitting there- when I click the messaged icon- they all disappear and are not there.

I AM logged in on FB and I don't know how to change any other settings.

• Koolit
    Koolit Posts: 7 Level 2

Thanks, Lady_Serena for the answer. I have the pink envelop where I find the lives that Peggy sends me almost every day. However, there is not a friend list, only the lives that Peggy sends me. I do not play on FB and do not care to go that route. I guess I just need to be happy with playing 6 lives, then quit for the day.

• Lady_Sarina
    edited October 2021

LOL you and me both @Koolit 👍

I'm not going down that route either and am happy with the 1 or 2 extra lives I get sent every few days. Don't know them though but I do thank them and return the favour in my daily pop up LOL

Some you win and some you loose but I try not to sweat the small stuff, especially when we do get free hours of play from the git box and the chest in Jelly game :0)

• ritachristine
    ritachristine Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited October 2021

Leider ist es immer noch nicht möglich auf die Nachrichten zuzugreifen. Die Leben sind immer wieder weg.

• Lady_Sarina

Hi @ritachristine

Welcome to Jelly Community :0)

Hallo und willkommen in der Community!

Bitte beachte, dass dieser Bereich nur auf Englisch ist, aber keine Sorge, wir verschieben Deinen Kommentar in den Bereich des Forums, in dem Du Deine Sprache sprechen kannst.

Vielen Dank!

@DieOmimi

• Roosmom29
    Roosmom29 Posts: 7 Level 2

Sad it`s like this .I don't have even a friend.Not any where to invite any.A year ago when my game updated was when this nonsense started,. I rarely receive my bonus candy for beating the Queen.. Before that I played over 750 levels no problems. Why can't they undo what was done by the updated version . It wasn't broke. They fixed it, DON'T FIX WHAT ISN'T BROKEN❗❗❗❗❗

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 131 Level 5

Sorry @Roosmom29 , but Facebook is the only way to add Friends in the King games. Thanks anyway?!.

Candy Crush@Havish

• Lady_Sarina
    edited October 2021

Hi @Roosmom29

Welcome to the Jelly Community :0)

Yes it can be frustrating having the daily lives pop up and having to go through Facebook to get other friends 👍

I've not seen it in my game and am used to it. I choose not to go the Facebook route and we have encountered a few issues with Facebook's end recently :0)

@Havish I'm sorry too that our members feel frustration sometimes. Bolding and large print at the same time can take away from intended friendliness though, as it can appear to be shouting when written. Ans as I've recently learnt, Capital letters and lots of exclamation marks LOL

Just a heads up on that please, as we are a friendly Ohana here, even when times are tough 🤗

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?