🥇First positions in the Royal Championship? Share your screenshot and collect your badge!

Edited by CM: ❌This is no place for lobbying nor campaigning. Thanks! -

2»

Comments

• Lady_Sarina
    Lady_Sarina Posts: 5,617 Level 5

Hi @Heidstar

Most Jellies are aware I'm the only mod in Jelly and I haven't commented here until now, I'm not sure what I've done to upset anyone?

If you are meaning @Havish's comment, then as a young person, who is not a Mod and only really agreeing with the original unedited comment, then I personally don't think he means to be threatening. 🤔

As part of the Jelly Ohana, I can say that many of us do try to take him under our wing and help him navigate the forums and the types of written etiquette that is seen as friendly. Young and old alike may need reminding sometimes.

Since he has been directed to the house rules at times, I'd say he's becoming more familiar with them, hence the comment and for his parents, who may look in from time to time, I'd say we are proud of him for listening, trying to be helpful and learning new ways!

@Ameliz Yes members can voice their thoughts, even if they are a little frustrated or different to others. I do look for all sorts of feedback to collect and use. However the original comment was campaigning, as it was inciting members into a specific campaign. Which isn't ok and more than just an opinion. Having the opinion is fine and there are other channels for wanting to take that further than that and not something we deal with in the forums, just like with the purchases.

Our Cm was right in editing it. See Community Guideline and Community Spirit for more info on the meanings behind terms like campaigning.

• Lola_Pop
    Lola_Pop Posts: 12,012 Community Manager

Hello Jellies,

This escalated quickly 😅

Yes, @Ameliz , I edited your comment because it was clearly campaigning.

And regarding @Havish , I think there has been a misunderstanding:

His/her comment about keeping trying refers to the streak and to winning chests 😁, it was not supposed to be a threat.

No Mods nor CM are trying to threaten anybody, I assure you. 😊

We're glad to have you here, and you're right, I could have sent you a message to explain the reasons behind the editing. I take that feedback. 🙏

Thanks

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?