🔥 Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

What happens when Facebook isn't working

LetaT
LetaT Posts: 11 Level 2
edited October 2021 in Support

Facebook isn't working and I want to play my game!

What can I do to play and continue my progress?

Comments

• Lady_Sarina
    Lady_Sarina Posts: 5,617 Level 5

Hi @LetaT

I've answered here so I can help you better and have the links available for others also.

I'll have this moved to support, you cans see this area of Jelly in the top line above ⬆ :0)

Our Help Centre has articles also and in Quick Links - Detailed Support you can find links for your specific device and Facebook troubleshooting. Just click on the last green link to the left ⬅ and select the device you are using and follow the steps :0)

I play through Microsoft Windows 10 as it doesn't have the issues you get when trying to Play Jelly through Facebook/ Game Room. Honestly, I've now issues so far doing it that way! :0)

• LetaT
    LetaT Posts: 11 Level 2

Thanks Lady_Sarina

I play on my mobile phone but I connected my game to Facebook. I have a King account also but I don't know if everything would be the same if I use it instead! I've contacted King support and am waiting for a response!

It isn't King it's definitely Facebook that is the problem! 😟

• Lady_Sarina
    Lady_Sarina Posts: 5,617 Level 5

Hi @LetaT

It was nearly 4am in the morning here so, even though I'm only a volunteer we do like to try to help out and you could also try synching you accounts. That may help :0)

Let me know how you go and I'll help out where I can. Don't worry if you don't get a reply straightaway as Jellies are pretty helpful and I'll check in when I get back from study too :0)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?