🥇First positions in the Royal Championship? Share your screenshot and collect your badge!

Royal Championship - What do you think?

Comments

• HanreSteyn
    HanreSteyn Posts: 3 Newbie

Please explain, this game is realtime against real people, right ?

So how does it happen that my opponent has exactly the same name and Profile pic as me ?

Maybe the developers just use random profiles to create bots to play ?

Maybe the developers can explain, doubt they will, but let's see.

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    Nikolaos_Prodromidis Posts: 5,521 Level 5

@HanreSteyn hi and welcome to our community!

This, that you describe, it is a well known issue and the reason is some local memory loss, related to your device or your network.

Because of this, game cannot load your opponent's name and picture and loads the first available, that can be:

• Your name and picture.
    • Your last opponent's name and picture.
  • shaneel
    shaneel Posts: 7 Level 2

Hello, Y sorry but no speak english. Y love candy but The royal championnat is 👇️ Y want the new plays !, Good Day 😃

• jfkgames
    jfkgames Posts: 3 Newbie

I try to avoid the Royal Championship. It's only a last Resort if I've got gone through the path too many times.

I've noticed that unless you put a lot of money in, you'll frequently lose match after match. And the boosts are slow to collect, unlike when it was first introduced.

Also, I play CCJS to decompress and build my skill at the game. It becomes annoying when others use the laughing emoji when they're winning...it's not that serious.

One thing that does bother me is that a few times my opponent was me. Is that an issue with the site's security?

I hope other bonus games can be created

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis

Hi @jfkgames and welcome to our Community!

I am going to answer first of all to your last question! It is an answer thst I gave many times and I am going to continue giving when new members ask!

Well, when you have as an opponent yourself, it is not a security loss or any other issue related to the game or its servers! It is just a local memory loss related to your device or connection problem related to your provider or your opponent's provider. Because of this, your opponent's picture and name cannot be loaded and the game selects the easier available, that is yours or some other times your last opponent's. Thats why some times we think that we play against the same opponent two times in a row! Some times it can be happened, but not so frequently!

About loosing match after match, when this happens, I quit and return several hours later!

Laughing emoji: yes, many users use it! This is because of frustration! If someone loses match after match and in an " unfair way", then uses laughing emoji on the first match that wins, regardless if this opponent is another one and is not responsible for previous loss! This is how it works...

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis

Here I come again!

I started playing for the new event on Arena 14!

My opponent was the brown dog! Game was balanced, 19 -19. I made a mistake using my lollipop to free the blocked wrapped candy down, instead of hitting a free wrapped in the middle and spread jelly!

So the algorithm "punished" me, giving to my opponent a colorbomb + 2 striped candies side by side, all at once!

I quit, to stay without points and so I am not in any leaderboard! I am going to try later, when my tickets are going to be 5 again!

My question to all of you is if you noticed the same behavior by the game's algorithm: when you make a mistake, to reward your opponent and vice versa!

I have seen this happening many times!

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis

I tried three more times to enter into event!

My opponents have extreme scores in 1-2 moves!

I escaped all times! I don't want to enter with 1 point and 4 tickets left! This is a bad beginning! 😉😎

• 95chata
    95chata Posts: 740 Level 3

I have noticed it @Nikolaos_Prodromidis And I still quit when I start the first challenge and notice that the other opponent is in great advantage and ready to win but I can’t accept that idea that just because I make a bad move, the algorithm will punish me for that and favors the green opponent. It’s totally unfair. It’s all wrong. Besides, they algorithm will always be 99% in favor of the green opponents whether you make a “mistake” or not during a match, because their only purpose is to make you loose. That’s why I feel very disappointed with this game.

To be honest with you, I haven’t think about the leaderboard but somehow it makes sense what you are explaining here. I will pay more attention to that. 😉

I am always thankful for your good contribution (tips, ideas,etc) about the game. 🙏🏻

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    edited October 2021

@95chata, it happened again!

I finally entered event, with a 5 points win!

On next match I chose to start making a normal move, while there was another option, not obvious, but giving you advance because of cascade!

My opponent, in a "strange" way chose the second option and very fast, without thinking!

Immediatelly was rewarded with 3 striped candies + one wrapped candy!

On next set of moves, my opponent filled up the cage and grabbed the cage in a blink of an eye, without any time to think! It is not a way of a normal player...

I have not other option than quit this event!

• 95chata
    95chata Posts: 740 Level 3

I believe you! I have seen it, too! Very strange the way they act. I just wonder what kind of player are they or if they are real players at all….

Or something like this below? ⬇️ Playing against us?

Who knows! 🤔

Or when we play compete with Cupcake Carl, Licorice Larry and the Jelly Queen in the main map? Are they real people playing against us? Nooo! Same thing might be happening with RC…. 😉

Their behavior tell us a lot, that’s for sure.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?