🔥 Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

🤩 Are you at the end of the map? Badges and more for you!

Lola_Pop
Lola_Pop Posts: 12,002 Community Manager
edited August 2023 in Contests

Hello Jellies!

Welcome to the Collect Jelly with Jenny challenge- a competition made especially for those extraordinary Jelly Crushers who manage to reach the end of their map! Are you one of them? Do you want to earn badges and even some Gold Bars? Keep reading!

What can I earn?

You can earn a whole lot of badges! They'll look amazing on your Community profile, as an evidence of your Jellylicious mastery!

How can I earn them?

Every week when you reach the current last level in the game, post a screenshot of your game map on the page where you can see your avatar that is on the current last level. For each week when you crushed your way to the end you will get a Jelly Jenny badge! There are 7 to collect 🤩

But there's more! If you manage to get to the last level ten times during the challenge, you’ll get this amazing badge:

Jellylicious!

More rewards?

On top of the badges, you'll have a chance to win 20 Gold Bars in your Jelly game. We'll choose 5 random winners among the winners of at least 4 badges!

How long do I have?

This contest will be open until July, 2nd, 5 pm CEST . That means you can skip some weeks and you will still be able to collect all badges 😊

Remember!

• Post a screenshot of the whole screen and game map
  • You can check our Community level update page to know which is the last level each week HERE. Make sure you post your screenshot before the update to get your badge!

You have until July, 2nd, 5 pm CEST to participate. Terms and conditions here.

➡️ No account yet? Sign up in 2 seconds to participate! 

Comments

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?