🔥 Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

My game level has reset, im back to level 1. Need help.

Options
gajdizs
gajdizs Posts: 13 Level 2

Hello, i opened my candy crush jelly and im on level 1. I was at level 5037 before, i even got my level 5000 badge here. What happened? Anyone has any idea why the game reset itself? I hope im not loosing my levels because im not going to play again. Please help. Thank you.

Answers

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 3,676 Level 5
    Options

Did you lose your progress? I will tag @Lady_Sarina @Lola_Pop to help you. They help me, and everyone.

Try here while wait: https://soporto.king.com/

• gajdizs
    Options

Hi, what do you mean by that? Im always logged in FB when playing. I did not do anything just wanted to continue playing after a little break. The only thing i did was that i accepted the new or chanced Terms and conditions when that window poped up. Then the game level was at 84. I logged out my FB, logged in again and i was at level 1. :). I dont know what i did but nothing other than jormally do. Thanks for your reply anyway..

• gajdizs
    Options

Here is the screenshot.

• Lady_Sarina
    Lady_Sarina Posts: 5,617 Level 5
    Options

Hi @gajdizs

There are some issues with Facebook and I would recommend playing through windows 10. As I don't know your device, try this link and chooses your device.

or try ⬇

Open your game app. The purple icon under the Pink Play icon will either say My Profile or Save progress.

If it is My Profile, click it and choose log out, confirm by pressing the red button. This will take you back to the opening screen, where the Save Game Icon will appear. Click on Save progress and choose an option to log in wit. Either Facebook or Email.

Enter your Details and click the Green Log in Icon. This will log you in, into the Welcome profile page. Click the green X at the top right of the page. Now click the Pink Play icon on the opening screen. This will save your game and log you in at the current map point.

• gajdizs
    Options

Thank you. But my current map point is 1. This is the problem. I dont want to save and accidentaly overwrite my actuall level that i cannot get back after. Im playing on a Samsung Galaxy S4.

Thank you for the advice anyway.

• Lady_Sarina
    Lady_Sarina Posts: 5,617 Level 5
    Options

Hi @gajdizs

That's great to know which device thank you :0)

Try this link here, give it a read and then select Android for steps to follow. Give it a read and hopefully that reassures you to give it a go :0)

let me know how you go and I'll try to help more.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?