🔥 Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

Hand out badges

Spinnifix
Spinnifix Posts: 24,665 Sweet Legend
edited October 2021 in Off-topic

Hello a question about the badge: Why can you distribute so many badges and we ambassadors are not allowed to distribute any at the moment?

I don't think it's fair. @Lola_Pop @Lady_Sarina 😔

@hechicerilla @Nat09 🤷‍♀️

Comments

• Lola_Pop
    Lola_Pop Posts: 12,012 Community Manager

Hello @Spinnifix ,

I'm always glad you feel confident enough to speak up and share your thoughts with us. We try to balance the amount of badges we give out in the Community at the moment. That means everyone needs to be understanding and patient so we can build a better and better forum. 😊

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,665 Sweet Legend
    edited October 2021

Today I had time to ponder that answer. Why I opened this discussion is the reason: That 2 badges were given out in Candy Jelly yesterday and badges are given out in the other game areas as well. This has recently been the case, as only the play areas are allowed to do so and the language areas are allowed to distribute 0 badges. It's not fair. It is said that the commmunity is built on the badges. I've been here for over 2 years and 6 months. I had shared the suggestion of more badges over 1 year and almost 2 years ago. This is the first time I've heard that a community has been built on the basis of the badges. How can a community be set up for the purpose of the badge? Sorry, it doesn't make sense to me. They should be a stimulus for the players and also be a motivation. I only feel sorry for my 2 girls and myself that we are not allowed to give out badges. That's not okay. If they are only offered in the play areas, nobody gets into the language areas. This is also logical. Not working well for us. Sorry !!!

Then what is patience based on? Is a big mystery to me. Sorry😏

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?