🔥 Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

How do I report a bug?

Options
maybnot81
maybnot81 Posts: 2 Newbie

In Candy Crush Jelly level 1334 I have a monkling that dropped below the collection line, but it wasn't counted and didn't disappear, so the screen doesn't move upwards to find more monklings and there is no way to finish the level no matter what I do at this point. Playing on Android. It seems to be a bug in the level, so I would like to report it to the developer so they can fix it.

Answers

• Lady_Sarina
    Lady_Sarina Posts: 5,617 Level 5
    Options

Hi @maybnot81

Welcome to Jelly Community :0)

You've posted in the right place, here in Jelly Support. Thanks for the screenshot and letting us know you're playing on Android, this is helpful info when passing it on :0)

There are some basic troubleshooting steps to try, so we can pass along that info also and always save game progress first.. Update App, Play Store, browsers and device software. Clear cache of app/ browser and a 2GB minimum available storage on devices is recommended. Syncing accounts is also good.

After doing these steps, turn device off then on again, as this will help refresh everything.

Please let me know how you go 👍

• maybnot81
    maybnot81 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

It only happened once. I played the level several other times and it never happened again. I did a search in these forums and found a post by someone else who described the same exact problem. They said it happened in Candy Crush Soda but the problem and level they described were identical to what happened when I played, so I think they meant Jelly. I don't see any point resetting anything or clearing my browser cache, since I think this is due to an error in the programming for the level. I've cleared that level now, but if I continue to see other strange glitches, I will do as you suggested. Thanks!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?