Options
2»

Answers

• NamTruong2001
    NamTruong2001 Posts: 4,229 Level 5
    edited October 2021
    Options

@BubbleGumSoda Hi.

It's indeed true that there is a lot of boosters in that screen. BUTTTTTT... if you don't ever read my comments before, you now know that I rarely use any boosters in this game, even it's more harder. Why? When I complete to analyse a level, I won't use them. That's called THE CHALLENGE. It's not like Candy Crush Saga, you know?

Example, in this level. You must use fish, right. But the thing blocking my success is move. MOVEEEE, you see!?! How could I complete it with only 20 moves while I shown them my failure screenshots very clearly but they didn't listen. And now what is the consequence? I'm stuck here forever.

And what have I got after reporting this level? You see @Lola_Pop's comment? "it is not broken, it works perfectly". Yeah, I agree it works perfectly. So why am I still stuck. Ohhhhh rightttt, they used boosters, didn't they? I pointed the issue of this level very clearly but they even didn't see it. But sorry, you and other players could use it, but I don't, except there is a contest running in the Community.

I spent 300 times for 9 days to play this level in vain. And now I just want the studio to change the link or moves very very wittingly, but the answer I receive is a big NO.

• NamTruong2001
    NamTruong2001 Posts: 4,229 Level 5
    Options

It's day 10 now and they even don't make a change. 🤨

• BubbleGumSoda
    BubbleGumSoda Posts: 4,891 Level 5
    Options
  • Lady_Sarina
    Lady_Sarina Posts: 5,617 Level 5
    Options

I'm catching up slowly @NamTruong2001 Hope you get there soon :0)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?