🥇First positions in the Royal Championship? Share your screenshot and collect your badge!

How Hard Is It For You To Keep A Streak?

Comments

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    Nikolaos_Prodromidis Posts: 5,521 Level 5
    edited October 2021

Hi again!

Here is my last streak, coming after a long time!

Answer to the question " How Hard It Is For You To Keep Streak" there is! I used boosters!

Being 40 points behind the 1st and on 5th position, having only 2 tickets and 2 hours left to event's end, so 2 more tickets, 2 + 2 = 4, I decided to try using boosters on all matches, to see what is going to be!

I used on all matches:

• Pink Lollipop.
    • Striped or Wrapped hammer.

The combination works, if you are lucky and your opponent has not cascades, colorbombs and coloring candies!

The result is here:

I reached "purple starburst" level after several months! Unfortunately there is not time to try for Peacock!!! 😁😁😁😁

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis

I finally was 1st, after several events!

My final streak was 13!

On 13th I lost because I did not choose powerful hammers, but only the two basic boosters! 😄

• NatalieG
    NatalieG Posts: 628 Pro Player 👑

@Nikolaos_Prodromidis,

I am so proud of your accomplishment! What a streak!!! I don't think I have ever accomplished that many wins, a bot ALWAYS spoils the day for me. Wow, can't believe you haven't placed first in a while, you have so many great tips and strategies, but you're always playing the odds and 99% of the time, the house wins. Sure, they lure you in, snatch the hook and reel you in. But me, personally I keep playing. Although it is sometimes frustrating, it's still relaxing for me. I have always loved puzzles, from crosswords to jigsaws, they have always relaxed me. I just need to hit some of these algorithms in Royal Championship, but no matter if I do, I will keep playing and spending money to buy gold bars, not to keep a streak but to play 24 hours (although I haven't had to buy gold bars for this in a while) or buy boosters and blockers whenever they bring them back for you to purchase, that's how the studio will get money from me. Hope to see you in a game soon!

Congratulations!!😁😇🥲😄😃

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis

Thanks @NatalieG! I am waiting for the option of buying boosters too!

It is proven that some levels really need boosters, as Arena 5 of last event!!! 😎

• NatalieG

@Nikolaos_Prodromidis,

I just had a pretty good run. I used your strategy of two boosters when I reached five wins. I didn't make it to 13, I made it to 12 and got beat on my 13th game by a bot who was on the first five chest and didn't even have a 1 game win streak. I wish there were more prizes related to Royal Championship in these chests, not that I do sometimes am glad I have those prizes in regular Jelly. The thing is, you can buy boosters in regular Jelly if you want when you run out of them. You can't do that in Royal Championship. So here's my streak. I hope you are having a great run in Royal Championship!

• tokasa13
    tokasa13 Posts: 252 Level 3

For me it was very hard to keep streak all the last events.

• NatalieG

I've been playing since about noon and still on the first three. I win two then lose the next game, or win one and lose again. I can't seem to pick up my first three in a row!😫😫😫😫! Frustrating!!!!

• NatalieG

I quit playing for about an hour, started back up and I am just getting the first three in a row (brown). I am steady winning one, then losing and keep losing, win two, then lose and keep on losing, finally my first three in a row!

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis

I started early, passed brown, then stuck on blue, passed blue just now and won a match on arena 5 in 4 moves! 😎

Now my opponent can think that I am a "bot"!

I don't want to loose this way, fast and I don't like to win this way, without playing!

I would like if game was based less on candydropping and more on skills!

Sorry Studio, but this is not "challenging", if you think so!

Of course a win is welcome, but only because of the "streak" feature! Without this all players prefer to play and enjoy a decent match! 🙂

• DeepshikhaSharan
    DeepshikhaSharan Posts: 2,676 Level 5

It is very hard for me to keep a streak! But I never have enough gold bars to keep it too, I use it all quickly🤪

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?