🔥 Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

What do I do when Candy Crush Jelly Bananadrama is disabled?

shadyvenus311
shadyvenus311 Posts: 210 Level 3
edited October 2021 in Support

What do I do when Candy Crush Jelly Bananadrama is disabled? 

Best Answers

• Lady_Sarina
    Lady_Sarina Posts: 5,617 Level 5
    Answer ✓

Hi @shadyvenus311

It may not be disabled as it alternates in the Jelly book at different times, between Save Misty, Odus (the owl) and Fishing with friends.

The only side game that stays in the Jelly Book is the RC.

• Lady_Sarina
    Lady_Sarina Posts: 5,617 Level 5
    Answer ✓

Hi @shadyvenus311

Yes I know it can be a little daunting on line and can understand how you feel comfortable, with someone you are familiar with. This is a great Community though & we do consider safety, so you're good here. Jelly Community is like a family & so, as you join in more, you'll meet some really helpful & kind people. Thank you for using the Translator, it's appreciated and we know that can be a bit tricky. There are a few Jellies who do use it too :0)

Those are some really great pics & I can see you enjoy playing Jelly Saga. Glad the RC Arena is open for you now. Here's some helpful tips to help you find the discussions to post them in.

Jelly Community Spirit - This explains Spamming. Posting only one or 2 pictures at a time or the system might block your posts or they might be flagged.

Jelly Community Guide - Read this to understand the Community, how it works & fun stuff for leveling up & where to find things.

Quick Links - Navigation page. I see you're doing really well and reached Level 5000. In this link ⬅️ click "here" next to the badges & you'll find where to post your screen shots for Badges Milestones (there are 5 different badges so far). Reading page 1 of all discussions helps to know how & what to post to receive them. In the Badge list you'll also see Time to Brag: Mastery Rank. I see you've reached 133 Mastery Points on your Profile, so posting that screenshot there will earn you those badges also. Great Job!

Jelly Kingdom Community News - Shows what is currently discussed in Jelly Community. Click on the Get the Treasure 2 & add your screenshot there to join the discussion & that gives us feedback too! You're up to the 3rd Safe, so well done! Just 1 screenshot & comment about what you like about this In Game Event.

Colour Bomb & Colouring Candy Moments - Post 1 screenshot of the Colouring Candy & Colour Bomb, next to each other on the Board. Not at the beginning of the level with Allen giving you them as Boosters but when you make them yourself during game play in the level. I see you have some of those posted here. Posting 1 or 2 in this discussion is fun but also supports the local Jelly who created the discussion. You'll also get to know other Jellies who do that also :0)

Yes there are contests sometimes that you can join and post those screenshots too & you'll get a tag & notification for those when they are happening. No editing the screenshots though & use current in game screenshots not older ones. Try to include the level number in the screenshot of the board you are on, as I notice, the black strip showing your battery percentage covers the level number. In those contests you'll also need to include 1 screenshot of the end of Level screen, where Jenny shows how many Stars you passed the level with. Don't worry, you'll get help along the way, as you post in contests.

Hope this helps a little :0)

Answers

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?