🔥 Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

🤓 Let's talk about Jelly features and events

Comments

• penken
    penken Posts: 741 Level 3

I personally despise the Jelly Queen! I love fishing w friends. I love being able to add new friends. I don’t love Monklings, especially in combination with licorice! Too messy. I am only on level 955, so I have a long way to go. Please stop making it sooooo very hard! I love the Treasure Chest and Dachs. I think he needs a little terrier friend like this…

• RobinCorte
    RobinCorte Posts: 2,264 Level 5
    A new feature

collection of cards or characters, but not like candy friends, the event is for everyone

• Lady_Sarina
    Lady_Sarina Posts: 5,617 Level 5
    A new feature

Hi @Heshan_G

I love the detail in your feedback on labelling of the levels👍🌼

Remember though, those levels were labelled and designed a long time ago and the same designers may not actually be in the Jelly Game to anymore.🤔

The newer Designers may be the ones bringing you things like the Royal Ball, Episode Race and Buddy Missions - which we haven't had in Jelly for a long time.

These are the Jellies we'd like to see in the community and the ones reading comments made here by other Jellies. Twould be nice to display that Community Spirit by not calling them stupid though, if we'd like to hear more from them and keep those in game evets coming....

Just saying...I don't know of many who like to be called stupid🥰

Hi @RobinCorte Do you mean like the Friends Scrapbook but not exactly the same? Would you explain "cards" a little more please.....Do you mean like stickers or wallpapers?

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,422 Friends Moderator
    Jelly "classics" like Fishing with Friends, Royal Championship or Allen's Journey (comment which one)

Thanks for the survey @Lola_Pop and the tagging @Lady_Sarina.

Basically, I love all the events and ideas that are in my game and try them out.

I still find the classics like fishing with friends and Allen's journey the most helpful. 

Of the new functions "Crack the Treasure" and "Episode Race" I can say that I always get assigned players in the vault who do nothing. So I delete the 20 levels, am at the end of the map and then I can do nothing more. I can't do the second vault alone, because again I only get 20 levels on Wednesday, but 30 levels are the requirement. 

The fun factor is therefore limited.

I had the episode race 2 times at the beginning. Then it disappeared never to be seen again. 

So first I voted for the classics. Nevertheless, I am open to new things.

• RobinCorte
    A new feature

Collect stickers at events, each event you can complete a different sticker, will have an album for the collection

• RobinCorte
    A new feature

Characters and costumes too @Lady_Sarina

But let it be for everyone

• hechicerilla
    hechicerilla Posts: 10,353 Legend
    Jelly "classics" like Fishing with Friends, Royal Championship or Allen's Journey (comment which one)

I love the Royal Championship, despite the failures there are

I trust that it will always improve.

I would not like to miss any functions or events in Jelly, and if I would like to see new functions.

Any of the proposals.

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,688 Sweet Legend
    Get the Treasure

I think I made the right decision. I love the chests on the level map to get boosters and life.

• betchiegrl29
    betchiegrl29 Posts: 9,370 Level 5
    Watch a video to get more moves

Voted!

• DaniTheOG
    DaniTheOG Posts: 2,324 Level 5
    Royal Ball

@Lola_Pop

Royal Ball cause it sounds super regal & I don't know what it is. So yeah, my two favorite things, royalty & the unknown.

😅

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?