πŸ₯‡First positions in the Royal Championship? Share your screenshot and collect your badge!

Royal Championship - What do you think?

Comments

• 95chata
    95chata Posts: 740 Level 3

Hi πŸ‘‹πŸΌ @Nikolaos_Prodromidis

What do you think about this play?

See the block box on his side? It’s not filled yet and he is trying to use it against me. πŸ€”

After trying, he gets disconnected.

Is this a possible ha(ker?

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    Nikolaos_Prodromidis Posts: 5,521 Level 5

@95chata, hi!

So you played against "The King"! You have to take care, because he is very dangerous! 😁

Well, as we can see, having 8/9 it is not possible to use the liquorice swirl!

The only I can suppose, is that what we see, is the "meaningless move" that makes our opponent just before diconnects! It is first time that I see use of blocker as this move though!

There is not other explanation! This is not a h@ker. It is a normal player. πŸ˜‰

• 95chata
    95chata Posts: 740 Level 3

Yeah! Hahaha but the King dethroned himself, Lol πŸ˜‚

Then, if it’s a real player, it’s also a cheater! What he tried to do is unacceptable.

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    edited December 2021

Hi again!

Lets say what I think, as this is the main question in this thread!

Well, day by day I go away from R.C. Then I come back and recover, if I have some good results!

As I said about previous event, we had three of the less interesting arenas and I quit!

Today we have three of the most interesting arenas, but I quit again! πŸ˜„

I play now all four candy games on their main board more than before, when I was playing mostly RC! 😁

• Lady_Sarina
    Lady_Sarina Posts: 5,617 Level 5

Yes @Nikolaos_Prodromidis

I only play RC when about to leave up in collecting Mastery points, although, last week, had a great time playing, only coz of the names I was paired against LOL

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    edited December 2021

@Lady_Sarina, it is also obvious that this thread is almost dead, nobody comes in to comment!

Players are tired of this situation! I tried to play a little bit just before, I did not ready for screenshots, it could be interesting, but I am going to describe it!

I am still on 1st level, brown badge. Won 2 matches, arenas 3 and 4!

3rd match, chest match on arena 10, one of my favs, I select striped hammer!

I start 2nd. We both had a situation for a potential colorbomb, my opponent brings the candies ready for this, but I create it first!

My opponent makes a stupid move instead and gets coloring candy near a striped candy! πŸ˜„

Is it a πŸ€– or a πŸ‘½, who knows? πŸ˜πŸ˜†πŸ™ƒ

• Lady_Sarina
    Lady_Sarina Posts: 5,617 Level 5

HI @Nikolaos_Prodromidis

You know, it is always good to try new things, experiment and keep up with new advances in innovations and technology....doesn't mean everything will be perfect or even, really that good in the end....If you never have a go, you'll never know though, so kudos for our Jellies in the Game Team for giving it a red hot crack LOL

If somethings not working for you though, why keep doing it? Especially at the expense of quality and fun....RC is kinda unique to other games here but it's still experimental personally I think, after all this time....Twas a big ask, to go live, globally, across multiple devices and platforms with something so new to here. Keeping up with all the support issues at once also.

Not to mention 3 other side games and a Main Board, that is only now starting to get the interest it needed really. Implementing the Buddy Missions and Episode Race is more Tech on top. Add Allen's Journey and Fishing with Friends also, that's heaps going on in one App....A heavy workload.... programming and Tech are always changing, having to keep up with that and have servers that never require maintenance LOL....Yeah a lot of pressure for our Designers and Developers to keep up with the Schedules put on them to achieve.

Gosh! With Covid restrictions being different all over the world and a lot working from home now...that's more boundaries to work in...believe me, zooming isn't easy with time zones to factor in also.

Jellies are great gamers and keeping up with us isn't easy. It's great to have a Community like this were we can trial new things, give feedback on what fixes work and what doesn't. Even small changes effect other areas of the App and it's not just a matter of click, fix and all good. Accessibility issues come up too and these even effect participation in competitions, which I've been trying to look into, to improve them.

It's great to see new events in the Main Board now and there's more rewards than when I first started and in the Community more badges and contests LOL Hopefully some of the existing things in the Jelly Saga will get a chance to be worked on and bring us up to par with some of the other games. Clearer and more dynamic colours in backgrounds and Episodes. Carl really could join Larry with a make over. A new character or even playing with different character Modes. I noticed in my game...I'm having a portal at the end of the 3 Episodes, not every Episode of 20 levels...this is pretty cool and one step closer to a navigation back option maybe πŸ€”

• Thecaptcha
    Thecaptcha Posts: 22 Level 2

I love this game love arena but today is Tuesday arena still close (Thailand) ??

And i don't understand why i can't reach to my level with my account .. I can get email from King with same account but just can't reset password.. πŸ˜‘πŸ˜”

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis

@Thecaptcha, hi!

Situation is a little bit strange about King accounts and the account connected to the game!

As for me, I started playing King games many years ago on p.c. via facebook!

I also created King account, but as it seems it is not connected to the game.

On the other hand, I can connect to play King games only with facebook, but I don't know my login info, username and password!

I haven't asked for support by King until now and I don't know if they can help me giving me this info!

• shaneel
    shaneel Posts: 7 Level 2

M'y connection is exellent and impossible to play in the royal championnatship !! Your games are outdated, you nΓ©e something New...

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?