🔥 Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

🍬 Candy Day: Win your very own jellyfied portrait! (ENDED)

Comments

• penken
    penken Posts: 741 Level 3

❤️ Why do you love Candy Crush Jelly Saga?

I love CCJS because it is so enjellyable to play 🤣 I love JELLY so much! I love to watch it spread! My favorite is The Arena where I can compete against new friends. I love the faces and the waving avatar 👋🏻 It is like we all smile in the same language 😁

CCJS is my free therapy, it’s my only vice. Before I retired from teaching Kindergarten, 2nd and 3rd grade after 35 years, it kept me from stressing out over all the paperwork I had to do and the unreal expectations of educators. Now, that I have been retired for 2 years, it still brings me joy. 😊It is my reward after exercising! 💪🏻

❤️ What’s the best thing about playing Candy Crush Jelly Saga?

There are so many incredible things about CCJS! A few of my favorite things:

I love all the variety of the game boards, even the evil Licorice Larry! He makes me crazy, but not as much as the Jelly Queen! 🤢

I love the beautiful cotton Candy pink puffy clouds that melt away 💖

I love the cute pink striped Pufflers who are so shy and hide.But I can find them ! 👀

Another new feature I love is that friends drop by to help you!🧍🏼‍♂️🧍🏽‍♀️🧍🏼‍♂️🧍🏾🧍🏽‍♀️🏃🏻‍♀️🏃🏽 So cool! Even strangers come to help! I wish I had more friends in CCJS.

I love helping Allen the Alien on his travels. His balloons are cute and so is he.

❤️ How does Candy Crush Jelly Saga make you feel?

I feel joyful, jealous, and just giddy sometimes. The Monklings frustrate me so does the Bubble Gum creature I am somewhat puzzled by the combination of features, monklings and Bubble Gum monsters AND Jelly too! It gets frustrating but I can always switch to CCSS or Friends or The Arena or CCsaga if I run out of lives. I recently discovered The King Community and I love the interaction and the fun rewards

Sometimes, I feel too challenged by the game and wish I was better at it. I am not sure if it helps or hurts my ADHD but I am becoming more observant of all the subtle features of each board Thank you for creating such a fun game that is mostly free. I try to not spend more than I should on this game. It is teaching me to be patient and work through challenges. Keep making cute characters and fun games

• Lady_Sarina
    Lady_Sarina Posts: 5,617 Level 5

Hi @penken

⬅ Do you mean these Wigglings, when you refer to "Bubble Gum Monsters" LOL?

Such good comments! Thank You 🥰🦋

• penken
    penken Posts: 741 Level 3

@Lady_Sarina ,

Why yes! So that’s what those dreaded creatures are called! How do I learn the names of all of these characters? Thank you! 🥰 I still don’t like them Wiggling all over my candy! 😖

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,347 Friends Moderator

I've loved this game since I started playing it several years ago. It combines features from other games and offers several new things. Unique in this game is the color bomb lollipop.  

The best thing for me is always the expectation of what tasks await me in new levels. I love studying the board and finding a solution. It makes me proud when I've completed the new levels and I'm at the end of the map. Yes, you can say I'm "hot" on it.

I find relaxation and fun when I play the game. I love it. I just feel great.

• hechicerilla
    hechicerilla Posts: 10,353 Legend

Candy Crush Jelly makes me feel excited, passion, nervous, excited. It is an exciting game, full of surprises, unpredictable.

• CassD
    CassD Posts: 18,516 Level 5

I love Jelly because I get stuck on levels for ages and don't make progress, but I never get tired of improving my scores on the early levels!

The fun contests which anyone can enter, irrespective.of their level.

Very frustrated when I get stuck battling Jelly Queen or Cupcake Carl, but elated when I eventually beat them.

• Schatzbeatle
    Schatzbeatle Posts: 78 Level 2

I like battling the Jelly Queen and Cupcake Carl! That's only possible in Candy Jelly!

• Werner_Cichy
    Werner_Cichy Posts: 29,237 Crushing Legend

After CCS, CCFS, and CCSS, where I'm at the bottom of the map, some players recommended Jelly to me. The game, like the other games, is fascinating. The direct duel with the Queen and Carl is unique.

• MattR
    MattR Posts: 13 Level 2
  • ph13
    ph13 Posts: 1 Newbie

Why do you love Candy Crush Jelly Saga?

I love CCJS bc when i feel stressed I just start playing and fell better almost immediately.

How does Candy Crush Jelly Saga make you feel?

CCJS makes me feel relaxed and very competitive when i play against the Queen :)

What's the best thing about Candy Crush Jelly Saga?

The best thing about CCJS are the competitions against the queen.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?