🥇First positions in the Royal Championship? Share your screenshot and collect your badge!

Royal Championship - What do you think?

Comments

• alex1985
    alex1985 Posts: 38 Level 2

There are a few Opponents King really needs to get rid of. They be Cheating and get credit for the game. Especially when people are paying for the game. I made a suggestions. They needs to review the game amongst the Support team and King customer Care and see what needs to be done to upgrade and change the game. I do see the boosters are not being taken from my inform delivery space and my Gold bars isn't either. But I still keeping an eye 👁️ on them and keep notes as well. There's a few Opponents be holding their screen on top of my candy so I can't move them, or making my candy skip's from where I was trying to placed or making my candy go up in the air when it should go across. Using other people Profile Pictures which it's still the same person. Or just sitting there and not playing the game and then start playing at the end after I did all the work. And the that taffy rules needs to be changed, then I have to sit there and watch them play the whole game after I paid to play for the game to play the game. And the blocking is rediculess because the Opponents block me wherein I can't move. And if you don't want to play with that opponent after the Coin Guy flipped coin and didn't play the game the and you leave you loose my streaks, and your booster that's not right at all. It's like being forced to play with the opponents. The Coin Guy he has a story on he's own it's a real live person flipping the coin. Royal Championship needs to be shut down and be reviewed and changed a lot of things. Than that Game would be a better fun game and not so stressful. And Most difinatly get rid of those Opponents that be Cheating and Royal Championship would have a lot of players playing the game. My thoughts go on and on about Royal. It's very stressful game with THOSE OPPONENTS. And they're hacking my phone by going behind the walls of my Internet

Robyn Green

• NamTruong2001
    NamTruong2001 Posts: 4,226 Level 5

The RC was not opened on Sunday. What happened?

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    Nikolaos_Prodromidis Posts: 5,521 Level 5
    edited December 2021

They are bots or "bots", ghosts, cheaters etc!

🤖👻🎃

• dc2015
    dc2015 Posts: 186 Level 2

It's sad how dead this page is.

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    edited December 2021

Hi @dc2015!

I suppose there are not major problems as before to have long discussions here!

There are not also changes in game lately! This is something that usually is discussed here as well!🙂

Anyway, it would be nice to have more visits here! 😀

• dc2015
    dc2015 Posts: 186 Level 2

There's still major problems, but what's the point of saying anything when we all know nothing is going to be done about them

• Heidstar
    Heidstar Posts: 58 Level 2

I agree with you dc2015. I think players have given up posting as there really is no point. I don’t understand why these forums exist. Players suggestions are ignored - or they do the opposite. The game has gone so far downhill that most players have found something fun to play instead. This used to be my favourite game and I would spend hours and loads of $$$ playing it. Most days now I don’t even open it as when I do, I lose 3-4 games in a row to ridiculous candy drops so don’t see any point in playing, or even coming into these forums.

im pretty sure I’m not the only one……

• mdeus
    mdeus Posts: 187 Level 3

I’d appreciate being able to put my two cents in the most recent comments about the integrity of this game. My history with RC began around May 2020. Many players were excited to be a part of this unique fascinating new game. The chatter on the original thread created friendships and useful suggestions that the Studio eventually started to listen and ask for. I miss those early days.

The RC is a game. It’s highly competitive and not everyone gets what they think they deserve. I don’t believe in bots, or whatever else may be conceived as a way for you or anyone to lose on purpose. Algorithms? Well I’m no computer expert but let’s put this in perspective. You play any game on your phone or tablet ( or other device) and you are subjected to those and the RC is no different than playing any other game.

I enjoy the wins and cuss at the losses. I did that at the bowling alley in town every Thursday.

Cheers!

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    edited December 2021

Good Day everybody! 😀

@Heidstar and @mdeus nice to see you again!

@dc2015 hi!

As I mentioned in one older post, the game is different lately, comparing to how it was in the beginning!

The basic difference is that now there are more experienced players in the game! The majority of players, who are our opponents, know everything about the game, all the tricks, the moves, how and when to use their boosters, etc. So the situation goes to a 50/50 win/loss!

At the far beginning, there were only a few experienced players, the first "pioneers" and a majority of new players! It was easier for an experienced player to have long win streaks and reach to higher levels getting the "peacock" badge! 😀

As time passed by, most of the players know better how to play! So it is harder to win easily!

For the last 12 months, I remember only a small number of opponents who really did not know how to cage me or how to do a critical move! So the game became more "competitive" now!

Of course always there are doubts! I understand if a player is frustrated, if looses many matches in a row! I also understand if a player looses the match before the last chest to advance to next level! These there are "parts" of the game, all of us have experiences about them and we know them well!

I have an advice if you want to "avoid" loosing many matches in a row! I do it lately many times and I have success! I came 1st in 8 of the last 12 events! Well, when you see that you loose 2 or 3 matches in a row, quit the game and come back after 2 or 3 hours, when your 5 lives are full again!

As I said, possibilities now are near to 50/50, but that not means that you are going to have: win - loss - win - loss - win - loss and so on! 😎

Most of the times, it is possible to have some wins in a row, then some loss, then win or some losses in a row etc! The possibility of having a 6, 7 or 8 win streak exists and it is possible, according to my experience, to have it twice or more into an event! There is also a possibility of losses in a row! When I have them, I realize I will lose and I focus on collecting boosters for the next event! This means that I play the rest of the event using only the two basic boosters, trying to open as many chests as I can! 😉

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?