πŸ₯‡First positions in the Royal Championship? Share your screenshot and collect your badge!

Why is the Royal Championship arena closed?

Answers

• RisaRoo62
    RisaRoo62 Posts: 6 Level 2

I have been emailing with King for months about this issue because of purchase issues - ie purchasing a 24hr pass when the arena then closes in less than 24 hours or spending gold bars to keep progress and then the arena closes. The only straight answer I have gotten is that the arena is always closed on Mondays. However, I have also been told by King reps that the arena is always closed on Thursdays and Saturdays as well. This isn’t always true because the arena has been closed on Thursdays and Saturdays for me, but it has also been open on those days for me as well. There have been times that the arena was closed for three or four days for me as well. And there have also been times where the arena was closed, but when I logged out of my account the arena was available/open after passing five levels. If King has said that is an issue with your device this is obviously not the case if you can access the arena by logging out of your account.

Basically, there is no rhyme or reason for how the arena operates except that it has always been closed on Mondays for me.

on another note, I have won the arena for months now and never get any better boosters. The best I’ve gotten are the striped and smash candy, the β€œjelly” block and the β€œlicorice” block. I’ve also spent a crap ton on this game (shame on me), but does anyone know how you get those boosters?

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie

It just opens randomly on game. πŸ˜… I open the app and it is normally closed then I play a level or close the app then it opens. I do not know if it makes a difference but it is one of the apps that my account is not connected too.

• rainbowshadow
    rainbowshadow Posts: 55 Level 2
    edited November 2021

Hey community!

I was thinking about...

• pros about CLOSED arena on Mondays ☺️
    • cons about CLOSED arena on Mondays πŸ™

| Write your opinions... There are absolutely NO wrong answers ... This is not a debate.. just write your thoughts guys! |

~ tagged pals ❀️ ~

@Nikolaos_Prodromidis @MimisBug @aijaziqbal

Additional tags β€οΈπŸ§πŸ¦„

@1HotTamale @Vanessa_Lionheart @Barry_Dean_Clark @MaCoPi @jellybeanjill @X_8 @tippytiff @Velarosa @Kat-6 @Yaya777 @bearwithme @ZikoSpyro

@Lady_Sarina @MajorMinimalBrowning

• Hookahman22
    Hookahman22 Posts: 13 Level 2

I really don't think there's any pros and quite frankly I just don't understand the reason why at all

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    Nikolaos_Prodromidis Posts: 5,521 Level 5

I cannot see any pros or cons, it depends on each player's point of view!

We have three events, of two days each, so 6 days! One day remains as day off!

If I wanted something different, it could be some special events from time to time, events of 3 or 4 days as it was at first lockdown!

This is a chance for players to reach easier peacock levels!! πŸ˜πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜‡

• Thecaptcha
    Thecaptcha Posts: 22 Level 2

Arena still closed .. Today is Tuesday here..

Don't forget to open ..ha ha ha

• aijaziqbal
    aijaziqbal Posts: 8,884 Sweet Legend

Hi @rainbowshadow

Thanks for tagging me. Nice discussion.🌼🌼

For me The Bright Side is.

I get some chance to play the Map Levels which i dont play in Arena Days as i Love to play against actual players more..... So monday gives me this chance.

The Negative Side. Some players who are really addicted to it may find something more interesting in other games in off days and may lose the interest to play it at all....

Thanks and have a lovely time ahead.πŸ˜‰

I will tag also my friend @NamTruong2001 And see if he has something to say on this topic....πŸ‚πŸ‚

• NamTruong2001
    NamTruong2001 Posts: 4,212 Level 5

pros about CLOSED arena on Mondays:

• You will have free time to make progress in the main map.

cons about CLOSED arena on Mondays:

• Maybe you can't climb to the top until it's opened on Tuesday.
  • kiyah2011
    kiyah2011 Posts: 12 Level 2
    edited November 2021

Why does my arena close every Thursday isn't it only supposed to close on Monday can someone please tell me why my arena will not open???

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    Nikolaos_Prodromidis Posts: 5,521 Level 5

Hi @kiyah2011 and welcome!

It is closed for me too! Most of the times this happens for local connection reasons!

Also, most of the times it recovers itself! I tried clearing the cache and playing a level on main board but it didn't help!

On the other hand, my wife has open the R.C. today from the time the new event started!

I suggest to wait! I do the same! πŸ™‚

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?