πŸ₯‡First positions in the Royal Championship? Share your screenshot and collect your badge!

Royal championship

13Β»

Comments

• cjordanchy
    cjordanchy Posts: 0 Newbie

My arena has been closed since Sat morning, and is always closed Mondays so that is three days. Is this happening for anyone else because it is opened for my husband.

• RisaRoo62
    RisaRoo62 Posts: 6 Level 2

I have been emailing with King for months about this issue because of purchase issues - ie purchasing a 24hr pass when the arena then closes in less than 24 hours or spending gold bars to keep progress and then the arena closes. The only straight answer I have gotten is that the arena is always closed on Mondays. However, I have also been told by King reps that the arena is always closed on Thursdays and Saturdays as well. This isn’t always true because the arena has been closed on Thursdays and Saturdays for me, but it has also been open on those days for me as well. There have been times that the arena was closed for three or four days for me as well. And there have also been times where the arena was closed, but when I logged out of my account the arena was available/open after passing five levels.

Basically, there is no rhyme or reason for how the arena operates except that it has always been closed on Mondays for me.

• RisaRoo62
    RisaRoo62 Posts: 6 Level 2

I have been emailing with King for months about this issue because of purchase issues - ie purchasing a 24hr pass when the arena then closes in less than 24 hours or spending gold bars to keep progress and then the arena closes. The only straight answer I have gotten is that the arena is always closed on Mondays. However, I have also been told by King reps that the arena is always closed on Thursdays and Saturdays as well. This isn’t always true because the arena has been closed on Thursdays and Saturdays for me, but it has also been open on those days for me as well. There have been times that the arena was closed for three or four days for me as well. And there have also been times where the arena was closed, but when I logged out of my account the arena was available/open after passing five levels. If King has said that is an issue with your device this is obviously not the case if you can access the arena by logging out of your account.

Basically, there is no rhyme or reason for how the arena operates except that it has always been closed on Mondays for me.

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    Nikolaos_Prodromidis Posts: 5,521 Level 5
    edited November 2021

Hi everybody!

Royal Championship is available every day except Monday!

There are three events available every week! Events start every Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday and finish after aproximately 48 hrs!

I say "aproximately", because when event ends, there is a time of 15 - 20 mins for counting for results

Normally after this counting the new event has to be started! However, this does not happen for many players, because there is a delay for some players for unknown reasons that varies, from some minutes to some hours!

It is not always the same for the same player and sometimes appears and others not!

In my opinion is an unknown connection issue, that sometimes can be corrected when player plays a level on main board and other times it is corrected automatically! For a small number of players it can stay for days!

I have not more info about it, as for the last year, I enter into the game always on the second day, mostly 18, 14 or even 12 hours before event's end!

With this "strategy" I avoid very competitive leaderboards, where 1, 2 or 3 players get unlimited tickets and the score goes very high!

πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜‡

Following this "strategy", I have 4 first positions on the last 2 weeks! 😁😁😁

P.S. I think we are off topic here! The conversation has to be moved to R.C. area! πŸ˜ƒ

• JellyMaMa56
    JellyMaMa56 Posts: 1 Newbie

Why is championship closed on thursday?!

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    Nikolaos_Prodromidis Posts: 5,521 Level 5

Hi @JellyMaMa56 and welcome to our Community!

There are some temporary connection issues today! We hope that the problem is going to be fixed soon! πŸ™‚

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?