🥇First positions in the Royal Championship? Share your screenshot and collect your badge!

Wondering about the algorithm 🤔🤭

SodaPopSan
SodaPopSan Posts: 36 Level 2
edited March 2021 in The Royal Championship

Hello Fellow Royal Crushers 😃

Im wondering if any of you question the the way The Royal Championship “VS.” is set up to give you “tickets” when you’ve purchased the “infinity” ticket which I think costs 49 or 42 gold bars? Can’t remember.

BUT! Why is that if we’ve purchased the unlimited play pass. Then why are the tickets that we played for, WON already with of course our crazy crushing abilities lol 😝... why aren’t the tickets we WON already, in our bank when our unlimited pass expires the next day annnnnd Royal Championship Play (VS) still has 13 hours left of play time.

Dear King Community:

whats up with that???

Why, why is it that it takes so long to gain prizes that just disappear when we need them?

I worked hard and yes it was fun but I really want the tickets I’ve earned! I want them to be in my bank when my 24hours is up.

I think that’s very fair.

thoughts??????

QUESTION:

do you guys see my face lol yes my face 🤓when I'm playing or do other players see the CC emoji I changed on my profile in the King Community ????

I’m so curious! Because some people I play against have the cuuuuutest CC emoji profile pics when I play against them!!! 😃☺️😎👀

HOOOWWW DO I DOOOO THAT TO MY PROFILE PIC SO OTHER PLAYERS SEE MY JELLY CRUSH ROYAL CHAMPS PROFILE PIX OF THE PANDA I CHOSE?

Thank you to everyone and I really look forward to everyone’s feedback. Have a great day and many blessings to each of you!!!

HAPPY FRIYAYYYYYY 🤩🥳😎

thanks again,

Buffy the Licorice Larry Slayer 🤓

(I’m so curious to learn of what y’all think about or complain about in regards to the Royal Championships????)

Comments

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    Nikolaos_Prodromidis Posts: 5,521 Level 5

@SodaPopSan , our "bank" in the game is programmed to keep max 5 tickets, cannot keep more! If you have 4 and open a box with 2 tickets inside, you go to 5, not 6 tickets!

Someone can get unlimited, only when the number of regular tickets come to zero! Then, during the 24 hours of unlimited, regular tickets continue coming in players "bank", but also the upper limit of 5 tickets still works!

So, when the 24 hrs of unlimited ends, the player has 5 tickets, instead of 24 + some more according to the boxes opened during the unlimited!

I hope that I helped!! 🙂

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,664 Sweet Legend

Hello and welcome to our beautiful community

I will give you help from a player expert.

Good luck

@Sharon_Loose

• Sharon_Loose
    Sharon_Loose Posts: 1,900 Level 5

@SodaPopSan I’m sorry but I don’t know anything about the unlimited tickets, I would have thought that after your 24 hours had expired you would have 5 tickets waiting same as lives are in the main game.

• pking463
    pking463 Posts: 9 Level 2

They deliberately make you lose if you don't spend money. It's ridiculous to see how predictable the times you'll lose and stop a streak.

• pking463

Just loss 4 of the 1st 6 games and only was given one turn on the last game. Will post all of my results for Tuesday & Wednesday. Also, I have at least 3 times been in position to take over 1st place within the last hour of the tournament then all of a sudden had a new person suddenly appear in 1st with a score I couldn't overcome. That person was nowhere on our list prior to that time.

• pking463

I have lost every game since my earlier post. 6 more in a row. I did have my phone screen being repaired buy that only cost me games I couldn't play. These algorithms are unfair. Perhaps we sue them

• pking463

It allowed me to win 2 out of 4 but never more than I1 in a row. They have promised a fun game but in fact are deliberately forcing non payers to deal with exorbitant losses resulting in frustration and a loss of enjoyment with time. I've actually sent emails to them complaining about it but have been ignored.

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    Nikolaos_Prodromidis Posts: 5,521 Level 5

@pking463, try this: log out your account and play without being connected!

Play the first 4 levels on main board and then RC will be available! Tell me how many wins you have!

• lautje72
    lautje72 Posts: 150 Level 2

Pking 463......

Even if you pay you will loose in very suspiciuos ways. It has been since the beginning. This game is unfair and its manipulative. And if you are about to win, the opponent gets the boosters so you will loose...

This is how this game is developped..they do not care if the players is having fun or not...they just want the money...

• lautje72
    lautje72 Posts: 150 Level 2

How can i make videos of the game? I am investigating and want to show the developpers how this game has become.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?