🔥 Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

Crashing App

Nigelle
Nigelle Posts: 1 Newbie

The game has crashed 3 times in the last week. Unfortunately, this time it crashed right when I completed a level and after two purchases. It did not allow the level to close out. It crashed and when I opened back up immediately after the crash my progress on that level was gone. Also, I was full with all the bonus tools floating high and now I only have one balloon tool. I am frustrated. I have to beat the level again without my earned tools. My purchases meant nothing now. How can you help with this?

Answers

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 131 Level 5

That's a crash. Try contacting support

• Lady_Sarina
    Lady_Sarina Posts: 5,617 Level 5

Hi @Nigelle

Welcome to the Jelly Community :0)

Sorry about that, sounds like the game froze. In support we have a Tech Issue Discussion that you can find helpful tips in to try. Not sure which device you are playing on or through which platform but here's a link for game freezing.

For purchases, unfortunately we can't deal with them here, in the Forums but you can email support from this link. It's good to provide as much detail as possible, like screenshots, which device and platform your on, which level it happened on and a description of what went wrong.

Tis also a good idea to regularly save the game and sync accounts with your king account 👍

Please let me know how you go😃

• Lindark
    Lindark Posts: 5,681 Sweet Legend

Hi there, sorry to hear your game is crashing :( Mine does sometimes too. Usually they are pretty good about reimbursing purchases that fail like you are describing. Good luck!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?