๐Ÿฅ‡First positions in the Royal Championship? Share your screenshot and collect your badge!

Royal Championship - What do you think?

Comments

• Heidstar
    Heidstar Posts: 58 Level 2

hi Nik

clearly you are playing a lot more than most of us any more. I have tried your quit and re enter strategy many times to no avail. I donโ€™t keep trying more than once anymore, I can waste my time on more fun things now. As I mentioned earlier, my losses are usually due to unrealistic candy falling from the top for the opponent, or when the board reshuffles when there are no moves possible to give them a colour bomb etc. Iโ€™ve never had two colour bombs randomly fall right next to each other, however this is a very common thing for my opponents when I am winning eg I have 42/ 44 squares and the opponent has 8/44.

I am happy to lose to experienced players in an equal match, I actually enjoy a good challenging game - thatโ€™s the point of playing, no one can win ever time and there is always going to be someone better than you. Losing isnโ€™t an issue, itโ€™s the way in which you lose. I have been playing RC since it began, and yes, as an experienced player it was easy to get the peacock badge by playing lots of games - winning and losing. Today, I donโ€™t even care about badges or ladder rankings as they are now meaningless and for the 10 games or so I actually attempt each week before choosing something actually fun to play, thereโ€™s no chance of me getting anywhere.

I keep dropping in just to see if my old favourite is back but every time I leave more and more disappointed. This is how OG players feel about this game. Disappointed.

At the end of the day it is just a game, something to do for fun and recreation, however the game is neither of these anymore. Thanks King ๐Ÿ™„

• dc2015
    dc2015 Posts: 186 Level 2

You can't tell me it's skilled players when candy's drop from the sky for the opponents or when they get to make their 2 moves 3 seconds after their clock has run out. I've been playing this game for 2 years now and nothing has changed. I don't play as often now because of how bad this game is. It's just sad that we used to have fun and great conversations in this group and now it's down to nothing because people are fed up๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    Nikolaos_Prodromidis Posts: 5,521 Level 5

@Heidstar thanks for your answer! I understand that you are disappointed! I was multiple times disappointed in the past, when I was loosing multiple times the way you describe! There are my older posts here!

I was coming back later with success! In total results, if we are experienced players, the percentage balance tends to 50/50, but is more on our side! When I am in a loosing loop, I play less RC! I play more on main board!

When I see that I have wins, I stay more on RC! Playing this way I found back the normality of having 6, 7 and 8 win streaks!

What I miss is the high level badges!! ๐Ÿ˜

@dc2015, it happens to me many times to loose this way! But not all the times!

About opponent moves when timer is off, I have an explanation that makes sense: The problem is mostly communication between two opponents on different places worldwide. Opponent's signal has a delay to come to us. As we understand time, and as our counter does, there is more time passed by, but our opponent understands only 30 seconds to make moves. There is an extra "dead time" that is the "communication delay" between us and our opponent. We understand this "dead time" as active time! This is my explanation! Sorry if my English is not good enough to exactly describe what I mean! ๐Ÿ˜Š

• Nadia1770
    Nadia1770 Posts: 851 Level 5
    edited December 2021

Hello my friends!

I am at first position and I am enjoying it!

๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ„

• shadyvenus311
    shadyvenus311 Posts: 210 Level 3

Please help me in Kennedy Crash Jelly Arena game closed updated and reinstalled the program but the problem was not resolved

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis

Hi @shadyvenus311!

It is: Candy Crush Jelly Saga / Royal Championship!

We can help you better if you give more details and a screenshot if possible! ๐Ÿ™‚

• shadyvenus311

Candy Crash Jelly Arena, the online game section is closed, I updated, deleted and installed the game again, and changed my email, I did everything I knew, but it is still closed, please help me

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    edited December 2021

Hi @shadyvenus311!

You updated the Jelly up and RC is not working!

As I see in the screenshot the Arena icon is marked as "closed"!

Some questions:

• How long do you have the problem?
    • You play on android, iphone, ipad, some other device?
    • Did you change internet provider or router lately?
    • The Arena icon is marked always as "closed", or sometimes not and you try to connect and get some "no internet" message?

• shadyvenus311

Hello, except on Mondays, some other days it closes. I play Huawei Android device. I did not change the Internet router or the provider. I do not receive any message.

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    edited December 2021

Hi again @shadyvenus311!

Thanks for the information! There were some other reports within the last months, but most of cases resolved automatically! It happened to me as well!

The reasons are mostly local and it was just a delay of some hours when event starts!

Thete were only a few cases of a problem that was longer, for some days! I had also no RC for 2-3 days once, then it returns!

For how long RC stays closed? It is closed for some hours or for 1-2 days and then come back?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?